All reviews front desk kennedy space center port canaveral cracker barrel free breakfast excellent stay easy access room was clean stay there again waffles canaveral national seashore staff was friendly fresh fruit space coast short drive the breakfast area pre cruise stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Country Magic. The staff could not do enough, directions, restaurants, holding baggage. The room was large and clean only small problem was the way the bathroom door opened into the main room.
Breakfast was fine, fresh fruit, ham, eggs, muffins, toast, coffee and tea.
There was a pool and small gym.

Room Tip: I always stay away from the lift
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley T, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Our hardworking staff aims to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. We appreciate all of your wonderful feedback and hope you will join us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent place to stay. Easy to get to from I-95 and easy to get back on the highway again. Never disappointed when we stay at a Hampton Inn. Great service and very accommodating. We will stay there again!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us. Our location just off of I-95 makes for a convenient place to stay while traveling. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton Inn family and we hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Front the very beginning it was a great experience here. Very friendly staff, very clean rooms. Asked for a let check out and they helped us with that too. The cookies are amazing!!!!! Would definitely stay here again............

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. A friendly staff and a clean room are essential for a great stay. I am glad you were able to enjoy your time with us. We appreciate all of your wonderful feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We picked this hotel as it was close to a bioluminescent kayak tour we had booked. (see my review for Get Up and Go Kayaks. There is no other better way to see this phenomenon.) This hotel is a traditional Hampton Inn. It was clean, in good repair, and in a safe location. It had a pool and free breakfast, but we didn't try those, so I can't rate them. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room had a mini fridge, which was handy. I would stay here again, if in in the area. We had no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley T, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad you chose to stay with us during your bioluminescent kayaking tour. I am happy you felt safe and comfortable in your room. We appreciate all of your wonderful insight and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Stayed here for a trip to Kennedy Space Center. The check in was seamless as was the check out. The free breakfast was yummy. The make your own waffles were a favorite. The room was clean and the decor was pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! We truly take pride in making sure our hotel is as perfect as we can get it to make each stay a great one! Thank you again for your kind feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon