See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2016

The "working girls" were quite blatant in their solicitations. I witnessed no less than 3 apparent drug deals. I checked out after one night. I don't want or need to be around that sort of environment. But on the plus side, well... I got nothing. The room was dingy. The shower tiny and not so clean. The mattress was still wrapped in the plastic in which it was shipped, making for a noisy and uncomfortable sleep. Oh, one plus. The restaurant attached to the motel is actually pretty decent. Otherwise, stay away from this place.

Room Tip: The best room is any room at any other hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank BillyBobInFL
Reviewed 20 January 2016

bring a mobile hot-spot. The WiFi may be free but it's iffy. Doesn't keep the equipment cool, as all electronics work poorly when hot.I have nothing else to say but apparently I can't post less than 200 characters

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2016

In the middle of a ghetto , Prostitutes hanging about , never felt more unsafe. The only good thing was the owner was pleasant just cant see why hes bothering with such a run down desperate motel. do not stay here !!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank J C
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Dilapidated motel. Peeling paint very old. Mattresses covered in plastic.. Reserved on booking.com with OK reviews. Walked out immediately after arriving. No refund on first night. Reviews on booking.com are not to be trusted for this property

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank lioneltravel2015
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Title: BEWARE! Drug Dealers & Street Walkers Use This Motel - STAY AWAY!
I made the mistake of staying at this hotel. I saw drug deals happen in the parking lot and in front of other rooms. I also saw street walkers hangout in the parking lot! I witnessed 1 of them have several customers stay for 30 minutes and then leave.I feel sad for the out of towners who don't know what they are getting into, which is why I'm writing this review.

Stayed: June 2015