“Great service and food ”
Review of Main Street Philly

Main Street Philly
Ranked #9 of 24 Quick Bites in Titusville
Description: For over 30 years Paul Burnell has been perfecting his craft as a restaurant professional, with this experience and a big dream he knew he could make great things happen. So, in 2018 the very first Main Street Philly opened on Main Street in Titusville, Florida. Knowing a thing or two (or three) about quality food, our mission is all about giving you the absolute best Philly Cheese steaks, Appetizers, and Deli “Square” sandwiches around. In fact, we use all natural, local made 100% rib eye Philly beef blend, original amoroso rolls (straight from Philly), all white meat chicken and only the freshest deli meats, that’s our promise. So, when you combine our promise to quality food with our passion and commitment to superb customer service (we treat you like family) you never make a wrong turn when you visit us at Main Street Philly.
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Ok so first, the staff is awesome - attentive, engaging and very thorough. Second, the food was excellent, nice soft rolls, great onion rings and the tater sauce is perfect with the thick fries.

Now the negative - the Philly "Butta" cake is addictive! Rich, sweet and would be perfect with a cuppa joe.

The 2 major downfalls of any restaurant are service and food quality; they knocked both of those out of the park - job well done.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We drove 2.5 hours to eat here and it was alright. Nothing crazy...the prices are too high for just a cheesesteak and a fountain drink..their were no straws or lids for the cups. Their “fries” are really good. I would rather Firehouse subs.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I decided to call in a take out order and ordered a Philly Cheese-Steak with peppers and onions with a small fry. The girl asked me if that was peppers & mushrooms and I said no it's with onions. I went to pick up my order and they tried to give me someone eases order then they figured out that was not my order and got it right. I got home and checked out the 6' Philly Cheese-Steak and it did not have the onions I ordered but at least I wasn't charged for it and you could barley see or even notice the green peppers. The cost of this gem of a sandwich was $9.49. I might consider paying that much in PA but not Titusville. I also ordered small fries and a 2L diet coke. Total damage was $15.38. I have to admit the sandwich was packed with meat and was hot. Just no onions and the peppers were sort of missing. Maybe they will get better but not at these prices.

Date of visit: October 2018