“Authentic Thai massage”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Sport Bodyworks
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent online booking tool. Extremely affordable rates. Clean modern facility. Expert therapists. Had their signature Thai Sport massage. 90 minutes. On a scale of 1-10, requested 8 for pressure. Had to tone it down to 5 as my session progressed, as therapist was very strong. Had the feel like Jello all over can't move sensation when she finished my treatment, an indication that it was effective, not fun. Even after plane ride home that night, felt GREAT next day. Eastern healing trumps Western medicine.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I was referred here by a Triathlete. I workout like a crazy person and do a lot of heavy lifting/demolition/painting. I had no idea my body could be so stretched out and relieved. My massages are the highlight of the month.