“Best salad I ever ate!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Pacific Beach
Dieppe, Canada
“Best salad I ever ate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2011

A local suggested we go to Zanzibar for brunch. I ended up ordering the Curry Chicken Salad. Am I ever glad I did! It was DELICIOUS! Perfect for a light lunch on a hot day. I also had the Mango Cucumber Wine Cooler which was really good too.

Friendly staff, laid-back atmosphere, reasonably priced....I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Raymore, Missouri
“We ate here every morning of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2011

Zanzibar was suggested to us by the owner of the inn we stayed at for our getaway. Boy, were we glad we listened to her! I had the eggs scrambled with cream cheese, smoked salmon, and chives with roasted potatoes and multi grain toast served with locally made raspberry jam...absolute nirvana!! It was so divine that I had it for breakfast all three mornings of our trip and my best friend switched to the same meal after tasting mine the first morning. My husband stuck with his Farmer's scramble for the trip as well and our server was nice, efficient and did a great job. My one regret was that I should have indulged in at least one or two of the vast array of pastries and other sweets beckoning me in their display case.
Bring plenty of change for the parking meter, because you will take your time enjoying your meal, I guarantee it.

• Visited June 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“I love zanzibar! awesome friendly staff and good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2010

what's not to like? i was in san diego on business and was recommended to zanzibar by the concierge at the hotel i was staying at. i had such a friendly great waitress on my first trip, she made me feel really comfortable and at home even though i was dining all by my lonesome. food was very good as well and i actually ended up dining here for one meal every day of my stay in san diego. definitely go check it out.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
San Diego
“Funky coffee and greasy burgers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2010

This cafe sports a barista but God knows what kind of coffee is being brewed behind the bar. It was the most disgusting latte I've ever been served.
There are much better cafes and restaurants in San Diego...don't waste your time at Zanzibar.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dallas Georgia
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2008

Had breakfast here last Sept. Best eggs I've ever had.