“It's all about service!”

Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar
Ranked #213 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 31 May 2012

and attitude towards service. From help at the front desk, on bus schedules to having the a/c adjusted. The staff at this hotel are just great. The rooms are nice and big. The pool and grounds are well maintained and spotless. Staff are working everywhere. Working for my comfort and security. Well worth it. Excellent value. Thank you for a great time. We are definitely going to be repeat customers!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor - no complaints at all
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

My trip to this hotel was solely for business. I stayed 4 nights. Time to check-in was at least 25 minutes of waiting in line. The A/C did not work in the room I was given - the hotel fixed this by adjusting a switch above the ceiling tile (most likely to save them money and keep guests from using it until they complain). Every day I'd come back from the office, my room keys would not work. The hotel suggested I demagnetized them by keeping them too close to my credit cards or cell phone (really?!). Next day was the same - this time they suggested I was swiping the cards too quickly. Third day was the same - this time I made sure to tell them I kept the cards away from all cell phones and credit cards - they suggested maybe it was the way they were programmed this time. On a lighter note, the remote control for the tv in the living area did not work and both tv's in the room also had problems with channel clarity.

The staff clearly lacks a knowledge to solve recurring issues and did not bother to compensate me for any issues within the room upon my departure. On a plus note, the hotel is located conveniently to the Scripps business center.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Shawn S
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The location is close to many restaurants where we had our dinner after a long day of visiting the town. It also close to grocery stores like Trader Joe's (for stacking snack). We got the double queen bed with convenience huge bathroom. We also like the extra sink where one can utilized when the bathroom was being used. Internet connection was great and it was very helpful for our family because I can browsed the local attraction for our next day destination from the laptop, my husband watched the Fox news channel from his iPad, and my daughter played with her iPod, all at the same time. We were planning to go all day and just use the hotel for our base and the features of this hotel served that purpose justly. Therefore, for us this is an excellent hotel.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

We stayed here for one night and were a bit worried that we would hear the freeway traffic. As soon as we were in our room (huge, clean and spacious, if a bit old) it was very quiet and we actually got a very good night's sleep. The location is good too, very close to shops, restaurants, easy to get in and out. Parking was crowded in the hotel lot, but we found a spot. Would recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2012

This hotel is close to shopping and restaurants. The offer a full breakfast that was good every morning. Saves on eating out the entire time. The 2 bed suite was a good size. The beds are way too soft. Everything was great about this hotel. I would give it a higher rating but the staff was not helpful when I accidentally left a camera charger in room. Never got it back even after repeated calls.