I stayed at the Dana recently for a seminar that was held on site. The hotel has a shuttle from the airport for a reasonable fee making a rental car unnecessary for me which was a plus. Because of it's location, you will need to use the city shuttle to head downtown or to other locations although it is walking distance from Sea World. The rooms are very comfortable and homey and the staff was very responsive. I ate at one of the restaurants and the food was very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront resort enveloped by tropical landscaping, The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection delivers an exceptional lodging experience in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Rest comfortably in a well-appointed guestroom or two-room suite overlooking Mission Bay. Delight in such quality amenities as two outdoor, heated swimming pools, fitness center, private marina, and watersport and bicycle rentals on site. Our location is both family- and business-friendly. The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection is less than one mile to Mission Beach and Belmont Park. We're the closest hotel to SeaWorld San Diego and a short drive to the San Diego Zoo. And the San Diego Convention Center is equally convenient. In short, the only thing we overlook is the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana On Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay