I have been attending the San Diego Spring Round Up at Town & Country for the past four years. Service is always outstanding. One of the staff in the Banquet Department however always goes above and beyond. This year I took time to thank her personally and her humility was touching. Socorro Enriquez told me how she loves her job and did not think that she did anything more than what was expected. I smiled and thanked her again but I know that the service she provides is above and beyond. I commend her dedication and quality of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego