Think of a colllege campus on steroids -- there are multiple hotel towers and separate wings. All room access is exterior corridor style. LOTS of walking, with two major conference center buildings and numerous meeting buildings. I never did find the Spa or bar. Rooms are very clean and real maintained, but design tends to be more formal...many of our attendees referred to expecting to see the Rat Pack. However, the gardens are fabulous and the staff is superb. Wait staff supported formal dinner functions flawlessly, and no matter where you went, someone was offering to be of assistance. AV support was excellent, lighting was good, and support of a large food show was very good. One hint: Sinks in bathrooms are REALLY low; I'm only 5'2" and had to bend to brush my teeth, so if you're tall, expect to do a LOT of bending over! :-) Plenty of hot water however. The pillows are awful - think ancient and hard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a spa, fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego