My husband and I stayed here to attend Comic Con, and it was a great stay. We originally booked Thursday night to Sunday, but at the last moment, we added an extra reservation for Wednesday night.
1) Comic Con shuttle stop is right in front of the hotel.
2) SMV treated its Platinum member well. They provided friendly service, gave a bottle of wine to drink, and assigned 4pm checkout for me.
3) The Club Lounge is on 12th floor and serves free breakfast and hors d'oeuvre (Sun-Thur), snacks and beverage 24 hours. We saved money on breakfast and drinks, so, THANK YOU, Sheraton!
4) Shower amenities are made in Canada and smelled nice.
5) Staff was pretty friendly.
1) The bathroom toilet clogged couple of times, but the engineer (Mr. Michael) responded fast and took care of the issue. Maybe they need to improve on the plumbing.
2) Wall outlets were a little loose, so each time I plugged my phone charger in, had to re-insert few times.
3) Pillows were too soft, needed a bit of firmness.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again during Comic Con week! More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking