Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo SeaWorld Area
ExtendedStay
US$ 652
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 412
US$ 348
US$ 251
US$ 226
US$ 292
US$ 286
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 144
  • Restaurant
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 143
US$ 193
US$ 165
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbreakfast roomsea worldhunter steakhousehotel circleold townfree breakfastyogurtfamily suitesofa bedfreeway sidesink areasliding doorhot tubbeds were comfortableshuttle serviceupon checkmission beach
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Because of location (hotel circle) near the zoo there must have been a full house.A lot of kids to see the zoo.Front desk was friendly and helpful.Room and grounds were clean and well kept. Was quiet for the location,outdoor pool and hot tub. Traffic on highway was heavy at times-8 am, 5 pm.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daylate
ComfortInnZooGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo SeaWorld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Dear daylate,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the hotel. I will make sure to pass on your praise to all of the staff.

Hopefully we will see you on your next visit to San Diego.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I just had to share my experience with this hotel. First when I booked the hotel I called and spoke with a girl named Elena. I have never meet any body so eager to help and my family. I can honestly say she had the best customer service from any other hotels that I stayed at. Then to top it off when I got to the hotel she happened to be the one to check us in and she continued to give the best service ever. I would recommend if any one stays at this hotel to ask for by name (Elena). It was a plus that this hotel was close to everything and I enjoyed the breakfast. I would have to say we had a GREAT VACATION!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Dear sfelix254,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Elena is definately a fantastic employee. I will make sure to pass your kind comments along to her.

See you again soon!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Not the best location but really a pretty good wide variety breakfast with nice beds and good service.

• Stayed: February 2012

Dear Lovebeingadad,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. If you did not get a chance this time I would definately recommend the waffles, the strawberry is my absolute favorite.

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Very clean, great sized room, amazing concierge staff. Would definitely stay again.

Hot breakfast buffet was included. Sausage patties and eggs were kinda pale looking but the cinnamon make your own waffles were AMAZING. Cappuccino machine and juice machine, danishes, toast, bagels, cereal.

About 15min taxi from everything (between 15-20$ each way) which was ok but it wasn't really close to anything either which got kinda expensive.

Room Tip: Buy your zoo tickets from the front desk for $5 off and take a free shuttle to and from the zoo.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank maple-leafy
ComfortInnZooGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo SeaWorld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Dear fun-sun-done,

Thank you for your nice review. I will make sure to pass your comments along to all of the staff. The breakfast is indeed yummy, my favorite is the make your own STRAWBERRY waffles. See you next time!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Stayed here a couple years ago and it has DEFINITELY been remodeled since then !
Just recently stayed on Feb 20-22, 2012.
The "Traveler Photos" posted above are a very accurate representation of the new rooms.

VERY CLEAN.
VERY good service...
We booked a King room, checked in and went to the room to find the sleeper sofa couch turned up on it's end and all the linens stripped off of it laying on the floor. But the rest of the room was clean (?) Called front desk and was promptly given another room (after lugging all of our crap back down to the lobby). Went to this room and it was a room with double beds!!
Called down again and the desk receptionist met us up in the hall this time and upgraded us to a "Kid Suite" (2 separate rooms, one with King and one with bunk beds, 2 tvs, etc.) and comped our parking !!
THAT is "customer service" !!!

Great location for jumping on and off I-8 VERY quickly as opposed to some of the other hotels on "hotel circle".

Will TOTALLY stay there again next time I am in SD !!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
ComfortInnZooGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo SeaWorld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Dear Driver8rws,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry that it took three times to get you situated, but happy we were finally able to do so. I am very happy that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and will pass your comments on to the rest of the staff. See you soon!!