“Fabulous foodie adventure. Great Experience!”
Review of Tidal

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mission Bay Park
Description: Craft and catch converge at Tidal, perched where land meets sea on the shores of Mission Bay. Tidal aims to bring San Diego’s unique array of culinary themes to light. This thoughtful selection of local flavors and craft beverages, like the ever-changing tides, shift seasonally at Mother Nature’s whim.
Reviewed 23 January 2021

The atmosphere is casual, with a beautiful view of the channel. The food is tasty, carefully prepared and delicious.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (207)

Reviewed 2 December 2020

My boyfriend and I came here for our anniversary and it was just fabulous I started with my pear martini and my boyfriend had a old fashion I don’t know why but your drinks were so fabulous
We started with calamari Nice and crispy,scallops with lobster sauce was delicious,my boyfriend had a swordfish with mango salsa and was amazing
Bartender Mike was great and our server Vince just great
We ll be back

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 1 November 2020

We came with family for dinner. They had a Mexican theme going with rice, beans, chips & salsa, then choice of meats. It was good but twice what I'd normally pay for that in a restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank trophywest
Reviewed 10 March 2020

This restaurant is part of the Paradise Point resort in San Diego. The place is small, but worth a look into. The grounds are an amazing clash of historical California only resort and up and coming resort of today. Located right on the water, there is an underground bunker made into part of the restaurant. Since a recent update, several restaurants occupy the same space. So pizza is just around the corner. Relax, drink up, and enjoy one of the best lobster rolls I have ever had. Its nothing fancy. Stroll the grounds and see all the man made lakes and climb the observation tower too.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 27 February 2020

The nicest restaurant at Paradise Point, worth the price for the wow worthy view of the Bay and the menu was divine. Delicious food and great service make this restaurant a must when you are in San Diego or Mission Bay.

Date of visit: February 2020