6,044 results
All reviewsrock starconvention centermary janesrock royaltyaccess passpool partygaslamp districtbachelorette partypetco parkking suiterooftop poolthe gas lamp districtmini barbars and restaurantsvalet parkinggreat roomnobu
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Seriously, whoever designed these rooms must have a fetish for others bathroom use. The water closet (that's the nice term for toilet or crapper) is separate from the shower but it is right off the main living space and is behind a frosted glass door. Thus when your significant other or whoever else you are traveling with or picked up at the bar, or street (I won't judge you) is taking care of nature's call, you can have the senses trifecta. What is that you ask? Well, first you get to watch their silhouette from either the living room, or the bedroom (I forgot to mention the frosted glass window facing the bedroom. Number two of the trifecta is sound, as the door does not seal or latch shut in any way shape or form. Lastly, this brings us to the smell, no fan, no ventilation and right next to where you sleep. Need I say more? Don't get me started on the screwy shower! Let's just say outside of the perfect location, there is nothing redeeming to this overpriced hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jsalvador2017
Kevin A, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am so sorry your stay was anything less than exceptional. I've shared your review with our staff so we can ensure improvement. We hope you will give us another chance as we would love you to enjoy the exceptional stay you deserved on this trip.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Other than those things, we really enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: The only issues we had with the room were: 1) no outlets near mirror for hair/makeup and 2) coffee maker didn't work well - only made Espresso. How about using Keurig? Other than those things, we really enjoyed our stay!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thanks so much for your review. Your feedback is so helpful in knowing what we're doing right, and where we can improve. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall, and I apologize for failing to meet some of your expectations. We hope you will give us another opportunity as we'd love to have you as our guest again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hard Rock hotel in San Diego. The staff that checked us in made a room upgrade suggested based on the fact we were celebrating birthdays that was appreciated. The room was stylish and clean. The hotel is conveniently located within the Gaslamp district so you can easily walk to nearby attractions and have plenty of options for restaurants, bars and clubs. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for your review and comments about our location! The Gaslamp Quarter is a favorite of our guests and we're glad you enjoyed it! Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Such a great experience! I came to the Hard Rock Hotel last weekend for a family vacation and it was absolutely amazing! It was easy and quick parking, check in and being treated like a Rock Star! From the convenience of walking along the bay to being in a Gaslamp district, this place was great. I was greeted by a Valet named Jackson and he was very helpful. He explained the parking rates and was super kind and supportive . Antonio, the bellmen, then helped me out with my bags which felt like VIP service. I highly recommend this place for either business or for vacation. I ended up walking to the Petco Park to watch the Padres/Dogers which is right next-door. Great vacation and I can't wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kevin A, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Your review makes us happy, Jessica! Thanks so much for letting us know you enjoyed your stay. We love delivering a one of a kind experience at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Beautiful hotel, so close to the ball park, and in the heart of san diego, Gaslamp st
The food was very very good, the service and the rooms very clean and the view to the ball park was a plus
We went in the 4th of july weekend, there was a pool party for adults and we cant use the pool of the hotel because of the kids.

The rest was excellent

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your review and perfect score! Downtown San Diego is such a fabulous place and we're so fortunate to be in the middle of it all for our guests to enjoy. All of us at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego look forward to your next visit!