Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
US$ 177
US$ 142
US$ 166
ExtendedStay
The Westin San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 412
US$ 348
US$ 388
US$ 353
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 236
US$ 213
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 144
  • Restaurant
US$ 251
US$ 226
  • Pool
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 143
US$ 165
5,791 results
All reviewsrock starconvention centermary janesrock royaltypool partygaslamp districtbachelorette partypetco parkking suiterooftop poolthe gas lamp districtmini barbars and restaurantsvalet parkinggreat roomnobuhardrock
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Stay for three night over the fourth of July celebrations
Hotel was busy we booked a woodstock suite we checked in and where pointed to the elevators and went to the Woodstock floor couldn't, find our room asked at the pool bar ..no you need the twelfth floor ...
Room was ok but still had confetti on the floor from the last guests. Tv didn't, work so had to get them to sort it out
Radio alarm didn't work nor did the phone and the lights in the bathroom where faulty.reported these to the management and thought they would be fixed.. Had to report the same faults 24 hours later finally got them fixed
The hotels is in a good location but is very very over priced the car parking is an extra $45 per night. There are much better hotels in the area and I wish we had picked one of them

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul&Kirby
Amanda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

I am so sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay and all of the mishaps in your room. My sincerest apologies that our staff was not more accommodating in helping you locate your room and in resolving the technology issues in your room. We are continually working on improving and this review helps us to do so. Take care!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Booked a suite for a bachelor party. Staff were great at check in, room was exceptional, and the hotel facilities are excellent. Partied at the rooftop bar (closes at 1.30?) and ate in the restaurants, everything was great. It is a pricey hotel but if you want a good place to have fun this is it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Glad that the party was a success and seemed to have a great time! See you next time you are looking for fun in San Diego!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Great location in San Diego, you can walk everywhere. Our room was located by the door on the fourth floor which was not good. We heard people coming in at all hours of the night being very loud! Otherwise, a lovely place and we would definitely stay here again, I would ask for a room away from the door.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Glad you enjoyed your experience, sorry for the noise due to your location, definitely let us know next time and we will accommodate you in a different room/floor. Cheers!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I booked a twin suite for my sister's bachelorette party and from arrival the service was extremely friendly. When we got to our rooms we were all surprised at how beautiful and clean the room was. Not only that, but we had a balcony and an awesome view of the pool. We also had bottle service at the club 207 and again, everyone was very helpful and friendly. We had so much fun at the club! The music was awesome, the atmosphere was fun!!! I definitely recommend this hotel for any one looking to stay in downtown San Diego!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank verballman

Thanks for your review! We were happy to hear that you had a memorable and fun experience. We hope that your sister’s wedding was a success and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to San Diego, cheers!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I had made the reservation for my June stay at the Hard Rock Hotel back in March ... as the trip approached ... I was able to bring my 24 year old daughter! I had booked a room with a king bed. After calling the hotel and telling them of my dilemma. As much as my daughter loves me ... we don't want to sleep in the same bed! So course one of the biggest conventions was in town packing out every hotel and every hotel room! But Kevin at the front desk knew I was in deep water and was able to some how pull off a miracle and found us a room with two queen beds ... making my stay just that much more enjoyable ... Thank you Hard Rock for going out of your way to make my stay the best it could have been!

Room Tip: Get the suite! It's worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank John T

Glad that you and your daughter had a great stay and that Kevin was able to assist, we were happy to share your feedback with him! Hope you visit us again!