Just returned from a week long vacation visiting my son who attends SDSU. I didn't realize the hotel is a good 20 minutes from the college but just one exit to La Jolla and very easy access to the major freeways. The staff was excellent and can't seem to do enough for you to make your stay as easy as possible. I was traveling with my younger children so this hotel is perfect for kids. The breakfast in the morning is good and well stocked. They offer dinner Monday through Thursday,but we only made one due to our busy schedule. This hotel is close to Legoland (15 min. drive). If you want to stay closer to the downtown, then this is not your hotel but if you want to be closer to La Jolla and out of the busy downtown, then I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Agoda so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites