Wow, sometimes I wonder where these reviews are coming from and what the base line is for comparison. Yes the staff is pleasant and perhaps helpful. One would think that would be the norm for Hotel staff. The place is very plain and somewhat dated in the rooms. The location is out of the way from anything San Diego related. It's a good drive to restaurants and other services.
The breakfast is a typical buffet that should be fine to start your day but I would not go crazy reviewing it as a Wow meal. Use it as an overnight stop but don't plan your entire vacation stay on this one. Of course you could do worse so it's up to you but make sure you understand it's somewhat remote and plain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites