“Pretty awesome for fast food”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #576 of 5,554 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Had to try out this place when we were in town with friends. It is a super busy place but they got our food to us in about 10 minuets. I had to try the animal style burger and fries. I was not disappointed. The favors were on point and I would not change a thing on it! I'm already planning to go back before we leave.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 8 July 2015

It never fails to disappoint me. I have never gone and been disappointed. For a fast food restaurant, everything is very fresh and always delicious.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Have always wanted to try "In and Out" theres none in Ohio, so I decided to see what all the hype was about. They literally have 4-5 things on their menu so its just a burger or a bunch of burger patties. It was good I really liked the animal sauce option.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2015

When we got there the drive through line was very long. We went inside and got waited on pretty quick. The burgers and fries were good.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Never had eaten at one, but wanted to try it due to great trip advisor reviews. Was worth it. Great food at a reasonable price. The milkshakes were the best. It was very crowded, but the service was fast and friendly. Burgers tasted great, cooked perfectly. Would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Date of visit: May 2015