“Not my favorite”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stopped here on the Bites of San Diego food tour, trying garlic pesto and pepperoni slices. The pizza is supposed to be a cross between Chicago deep dish and New York. I was not a big fan of the crust. The pizza was ok but now that I know what it tastes like I probably would not go here again. My preference is thin and crispy.

I would say, however, that the toppings were very generous for both pieces.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

After watching the Pizza Show I had cravings for a good deep dish pizza. I have had their pizza before from the Little Italy Farmer's Market and from the establishment in downtown. This time, my husband picked up a pepperoni pizza from Berkeley in North Park. It was delicious. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

flavorless sauce, tough crust, and offensive service. The cashier had an entitled attitude where she was doing us a favor by taking our order, not to mention the fact that she was presumptive about tipping. "how much tip will you be leaving?" was the question posed to us prior to the completion of the order.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We only stumbled upon this place due to the fact that we were looking for a toilet, we planned to order a slice or two as a courtesy for using their toilet, we ended up having six slices by the end of our visit, and would have ordered more had there been any extra slices available on the spot.

We had one cheese slice, two pesto and three mushroom ones, our preferred option was the mushroom pizza.

I wasnt sure about the dough, because it didnt seem deep enough to be considered chicago deep dish, at the end of the day, who cares? As long as they are good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I ordered 1 slice of pepperoni and 1 slice cheese to go. Once I reached my hotel I thought I had received 2 slices of cheese pizza but the pepperoni was under the cheese, barely cooked. Huh, don't get it?!?!? If you are NY pizza lover don't come here. Nothing to write home about.