“Lifesaving Pizza for Drunk People”
Review of Berkeley Pizza

Berkeley Pizza
Ranked #705 of 5,226 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Super yummy pizza place open late for all the drunks, cause who doesn't love pizza when they are drunk. They have a combo that consists of 2 slices of pizza and bottomless soda for $10.

The girl that was working was super sweet. I felt bad because it was a late, late Friday night on Cinco de Mayo and the place was packed but she didn't even seem the least bit annoyed whatsoever.

The pizza was super delicious and made me feel like I was in Chicago. Seemed to be like a local hangout for anybody that lives in SD. Definitely recommend checking this place out.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Great little location, feels very chill and college-like. I personally did not feel it was the best Chicago style pizza I've had (since I'm originally from Chicago) however my co-workers enjoyed their meals. It was a bit too hot, burnt the top of my mouth, and bottom of the pizza was black burnt making the crust really hard to chew. Great if you're drunk like we were though.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Middle of downtown gas lamp district. Leo it'll hole in the wall. Look like a sandwich shop that serves locally brewed beer. Boy was I wrong, pizza did took a while for it to finish but when it came out I see why.
Super deep dish pizza with tons of flavor. I thought I was gonna able to finish but I was tapped out at two slices.
Have to try this place

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Nice little college style pizza joint. Good slices, good music, good people. Hangover food for certain.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Dude happened to have a pizza I think he was taking it home for himself…which He
gladly cut me off two slices of what is arguably some of the best deep dish anywhere south of the Windy City. Thanks mate you saved the day! I tried this place last time I was in town and it was awesome and it remains the same now. I highly urge you to get yourself some Berkeley when you have the "Drunchees" in Gaslamp!