Open today: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Seemed like a good idea til we got there

We bought tickets here for a show while we were in town visiting. Tickets were half price as it... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2018
JetSetFiend
Shakopee, Minnesota
Nice Revenue - Minus the Multiple Columns

1st time to the revenue...and whilst the comedians weren't my cup of tea (must be generational cuz... read more

Reviewed 25 May 2018

from US$ 86.09
from US$ 65.00
from US$ 53.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I bought tickets for my girlfriend and I 6 weeks in advance. The doors opened at 7:30 and we showed up at 7:45, the door man said the show was sold out and our seats / table were gone. He then said he could let us in but we couldn't sit together. We reluctantly said OK,they then maid us wait ten or more minutes before telling us he got two seats together. We said thank you and went in, it was two barstools just I side the door with a 4 or so foot wall just Infront of us and the stage another 30 feet away. The show was extremely over sold and uncomfortably crowded, mix all that with the two drink minimum per person and it was a waste of money for sure! The mad house comedy club was way more enjoyable!

1  Thank guthriestoneboise
Reviewed 11 December 2016

We often take in comedy clubs when we travel as a family. Most are good, but this one was sadly disappointing. There's a two drink minimum per person, which isn't necessarily bad, but the disappointing part was that the show, which had two separate performers, was only about an hour total! Would not recommend this, unless the length of the show is changed.
The performers weren't bad, but not stellar.

1  Thank Lee F
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Went with the family to celebrate my birthday. Heather McDonald was very funny and entertaining. (and even stayed around after the show for pictures with the fans). My only complaint is when calling for a reservation, we were put on hold for a while and then disconnected. Had to call back to make reservation and then when we arrived, there was no reservation made after all!

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I have been to a couple comedy clubs the Ontario improv and Pechanga casino , seating is great , but this one you're like in a garage like Ralphie May joked about it, seating is tight , dark that you can't see what you have in your table , it's just very cramped , I like Pechanga better then Ontario improv .

1  Thank Fatima H
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

My son recommended this venue during my visit prior to his deployment. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The food and drinks were very good. The seating was first come, first seated closest to the stage. The show was entertaining with several openers before the main act. We all laughed a lot and enjoyed the show. The location was easily accessed using UBER both to and from the performance. After the show there was plenty to do within walking distance of the club. Don't miss the show if you are in town.