“Comedy”

The American Comedy Company
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Good place to see stand up comics. This is my second time here and both times great acts. The two drink minimum isn't a big deal, I would say eat somewhere else first or after the show. The seating is cramped and when the lights go out it is hard to see what you are eating. The wait staff is very efficient.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I bought tickets for my girlfriend and I 6 weeks in advance. The doors opened at 7:30 and we showed up at 7:45, the door man said the show was sold out and our seats / table were gone. He then said he could let us in but we couldn't sit together. We reluctantly said OK,they then maid us wait ten or more minutes before telling us he got two seats together. We said thank you and went in, it was two barstools just I side the door with a 4 or so foot wall just Infront of us and the stage another 30 feet away. The show was extremely over sold and uncomfortably crowded, mix all that with the two drink minimum per person and it was a waste of money for sure! The mad house comedy club was way more enjoyable!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We often take in comedy clubs when we travel as a family. Most are good, but this one was sadly disappointing. There's a two drink minimum per person, which isn't necessarily bad, but the disappointing part was that the show, which had two separate performers, was only about an hour total! Would not recommend this, unless the length of the show is changed.
The performers weren't bad, but not stellar.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Went with the family to celebrate my birthday. Heather McDonald was very funny and entertaining. (and even stayed around after the show for pictures with the fans). My only complaint is when calling for a reservation, we were put on hold for a while and then disconnected. Had to call back to make reservation and then when we arrived, there was no reservation made after all!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I have been to a couple comedy clubs the Ontario improv and Pechanga casino , seating is great , but this one you're like in a garage like Ralphie May joked about it, seating is tight , dark that you can't see what you have in your table , it's just very cramped , I like Pechanga better then Ontario improv .