“Fun in the city”

The American Comedy Company
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

My son recommended this venue during my visit prior to his deployment. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The food and drinks were very good. The seating was first come, first seated closest to the stage. The show was entertaining with several openers before the main act. We all laughed a lot and enjoyed the show. The location was easily accessed using UBER both to and from the performance. After the show there was plenty to do within walking distance of the club. Don't miss the show if you are in town.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Came here to see Joey Diaz and Kevin Smith on two separate occasions. Wow this is a place that requires two items per person, it certainly feels better than most other comedy clubs that we've been to. The brownie sundae is surprisingly very good, and the coffee is pretty decent for a club. It is a dim lit main room with a rustic feel, they don't have actual paper tickets you carry around you will need to reserve and pay online beforehand and then they will take your name and verify with an ID in the line while you wait.

2  Thank Dan F
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Our comic, Dav, was very funny. Two item minimum but for a beer and chips it was $17. So not expensive and the food was decent. Place is in the basement, which most comedy clubs are...it could have had more air circulating as the place was tight...and we were packed in...but all in all, the evening was fun and we would go again.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

The worse management I've ever come across! Went there to see Tony rock who was great from the part that I was able to see. However, my cousin had asked for management because the waitress had her waiting for 30 minutes for a drink that she had NEVER put in. The manager came over and began speaking directly over my food.i asked him numerous times if he could not speak over my food.i was say maybe after the third time he was like well you guys can come in the back and talk to me. So I got up and asked him for my money back for the food because he was speaking directly over my food which is gross. Clearly he had no home training. He then began to tell me I was trying to be clever and he worked in the industry for a long time and he could recognize "people" like me. I asked him if he was seriously accusing me of trying to scam him for 25 dollars lol. My hair serum costs more than that. I was utterly embarrassed that he would say something like that to me or anyone of that nature. He says he has worked in the industry for a long time but clearly has not picked up any management skills along the way. Oh and BTW he had me escorted out the club because "he knows people like me". I would never return to that establishment ever.