Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley
US$ 166
ExtendedStay
US$ 168
  • Breakfast included
The Westin San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 210
US$ 170
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
  • Beachfront
US$ 252
US$ 207
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 133
  • Restaurant
US$ 225
US$ 220
  • Pool
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 135
Agoda.com
US$ 189
US$ 165
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshotel circlesea worldmission valleyold towntwo bedroom suitefree beer and winefull kitchenfront desk staffparking feeliving areafamily vacationfashion valleythe breakfast areayogurtshort driveheated poolbalboa park
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I travel the entire county and I have yet to find a hotel I enjoy more. The Accommodation are wonderful the social hr is fun and the food is good. But to me it's all about service and the service perfect!!!!

It's a must stay when your in San Diego

Room Tip: Every Room is great, I like staying by the stairs it seems to be a bit more quiet
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I have no better way of saying how much I love this hotel and their staff than saying I stayed here for 300 days last year. I have the option of staying at other hotels, but I choose this one. I was working closer for the first 8 months or so, but now work about 40 minutes away and still stay here. The staff is the friendliest and truly make this hotel. Any time I have had an issue, it has always been addressed immediately and I always receive a note in my room. And I have had very few issues. The hotel has been recently remodeled and the rooms are great. The breakfast is the best in the area, not your typical warmed in the microwave type. Fresh eggs, biscuits and gravy, some sort of meat, fresh fruit, juice, etc. The lounge is pretty much a full bar with out the hard liquor. They have at least 5 beers on tap and 4 or 5 wines. But the staff is what makes this hotel. Shelby, Courtney, Todd, Lilly, and Taylor are awesome. They knew my name from day one and always go out fo their way to make my stays great. They were out of a drink I like in their little store and went out to Costo, bought some, and stocked the fridge in my and left a note in my room. This hotel is what I call home.

You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I prefer to stay on the second floor on the same side as the laundry room. Parking is easy with a door on the floor from the parking lot and its an easy 30 second walk to breakfast or dinner.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Skelt11
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Little bit of an odd layout to this one but has benefits in its uniqueness. Plenty of room in the hotel as well. Everything is pretty open. I stay here most of the time when in San Diego due to its affordable price and its location. Easy to go anywhere in San Diego from there.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SerenityTrugger
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I travel a lot on business and spend a lot of time in hotels. This hotel has definitely impressed me. All of the staff are very friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast and the evening meals are very good. To top it off the gym is pretty well equipped to. Anyone staying in the San Diego area should definitely try and get into this hotel. I spent 5 weeks here and am very happy that I chose this Residence Inn.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Nice accomodations. Breakfast and light dinner were excellent. The extra parking charge they have added seems a little bit "it's just because we can."

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple