“Great fun”

San Diego Parasailing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Embark on the Adventure of a lifetime! Go Parasailing in San Diego and experience the combined thrills of an offshore powerboat ride, parachuting, ballooning and gliding, all in one action packed adventure, but at a fraction of the cost. It's terrific fun for the whole family and you don't have to get wet! Take off and land from on-board the boat. You can choose a 600ft. or 800ft. SkyTour Experience. Call now or book online!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and her friend took a ride with these folks. I went along as an observer. Sam and Aidan are a top notch team. Nice boat, great music and lots of fun. I highly recommend them.

All reviews
"afraid of heights"
"boat crew"
"awesome experience"
"super fun"
"ride"
"ocean"

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My friend and I did this for the first time and it was absolutely awesome. Sam and his son made the experience one to remember. We could not have asked for a better crew. Definitely do it again. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This was an amazing experience for my friend and I. We went up in pairs, so we were able to enjoy this together. Sam and his crew are very personable and made this a super fun activity with a relaxed atmosphere. I highly recommend doing this memorable activity!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My son and I did the 800 ft for my 50th birthday.. what a amazing feeling to be that high above the ocean.. the guys with this business made the experience even better, what a great couple men.. definitely looking forward to doing it again..

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 8:20 for an 8:30 check in for our 9am early bird parasailing adventure. One crew member arrived at the dock approximately 8:35, said, "parasailing?" We said, "yes". He said, "this way". Didn't introduce himself. He told us to have a seat at the picnic table so I asked if there was paperwork and he told us another guy was coming with that and left us there to ready the boat. We did get out by about 9:00. Parasail two at a time so a family of 4 can burn nearly $400 in less than 20 minutes! You pay the same amount to ride in the boat even if you don't go up in the parasail so of course the adults went up instead of just watch the young teens or leave them on their own. Kids had fun but probably won't need to do that again. Better in Hawaii where you can see sea life in the clear waters than the dirty dark waters of the pacific coast.

1  Thank Christina C