Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent!

I highly recommend San Diego Parasailing Adventures.If you are visiting or live in San Diego this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Venture31812941545
Atlanta, Georgia
Amazing experience

This was my first time. It was an amazing experience. Crew was good about getting us prepped for... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018

from US$ 88.99
from US$ 60.00
from US$ 40.00
More Info
All reviews boat ride photo package an amazing experience scared of heights great family fun explained everything crew members bucket list mission bay lots of fun all ages gopro blast captain video 600ft company
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My friend and I did this for the first time and it was absolutely awesome. Sam and his son made the experience one to remember. We could not have asked for a better crew. Definitely do it again. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This was an amazing experience for my friend and I. We went up in pairs, so we were able to enjoy this together. Sam and his crew are very personable and made this a super fun activity with a relaxed atmosphere. I highly recommend doing this memorable activity!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My son and I did the 800 ft for my 50th birthday.. what a amazing feeling to be that high above the ocean.. the guys with this business made the experience even better, what a great couple men.. definitely looking forward to doing it again..

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The crew was super nice and had a lot of fun! Great experience and we also saw many sea lions on the boat!! 10/10 would recommend the go pro package, got great video and pictures from it!!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2015

Talk about being lifted up in the air for about 5 minutes with the great view of the ocean. This is my first time para-sailing and all I could say is that it was breath taking. Professional staffs on board who knows about the wmp ( winds per hour ) . Would definitely recommend this place to anybody who has not tried it. REALLY GOOD FOR SPECIAL OCCASION .

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Jay H
Arrit M, Owner at San Diego Parasailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Hey there, John! Thank you so much for sharing the love for our parasailing services! I'm so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful first experience with us. It really means a lot to hear that you felt taken care of by our staff, and I hope we get the chance to have you back for another memorable adventure soon.

Until then,