“DELIGHTFUL STAY”

Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa
Ranked #227 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 1 June 2012

That was indeed a most delightful stay I had with Extended Stay America (previously Homestead) in Sorrento Mesa last month. Though I expected it would be ok, my experience with them surpassed my expectations pleasantly.

Front Office executives Lyn and Christine, and General Manager Emil made me feel very welcome, very much an individual person and not just another client on another busy day. They attended to me with genuine heartwarming courtesy and made me feel like a VIP guest.

My room was very pleasant. And clean. Everything I needed was there, plus it had a small and sweet kitchenette. And the price, very reasonable.... and oh, i appreciated that there was some bit of breakfast 'on the go'.

I would definitely return to this hotel and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a room in San Diego.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Cynthia T
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Diego Sorrento Mesa. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your kind words, and we would love to see you again! Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or any other Extended Stay Hotels (sm) location.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I stayed in Extended Stay America (formerly Homestead Studio Suites), Sorrento Misa for 20 days and I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms were comfortable, the price was affordable and the service was commendable. All the front desk personnel, particularly Tammy and Habiba, were really courteous, patient and ensured that the check in and check out process is smooth.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Diego Sorrento Mesa. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will definitely share your comments with my wonderful staff and highly recognize them for their excellent customer service! We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I choose the Homestead Hotel, now Extended Stay Hotels, during my frequent work visits
in San Diego. It is very affordable, convenient, clean and has a "homelike" appeal.
The rooms are equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave oven, small stove and a dining nook which is a convenient option after a day's work when you need to stay in or just does not feel like dining out. Most of all, the polite, friendly and helpful staff especially Lyn, Christine
and the hotel manager, Emil Carreon makes staying at this hotel even more desirable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CeciK1010

Reviewed 10 May 2012

I have been this Hotel for more than 3 months. There is a little bit mess up at first, but everything went smoothly after that. The staff there are friendly, nice, and patient. They always listen to your advice, and think for you, even the maintenance staff there!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Diego - Sorrento Mesa. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

On my trips to San Diego I love to stay at Extended Stay ( previously Homestead) the staff is great. Its nice when the staff remember your name and greet you with a warm smile. I feel very welcomed by Lyn. Christine, Cheyne, Tommy, April, Habiba on check-in and check-out. Emil Carreon (GM) have a wonderful staff and his personal greeting exceed all expectations. A special thanks to Eddie for paying special attention to detail in my room. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting San Diego it will not let you down.

Room Tip: I had a great room, it was very quiet to get work done.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America San Diego Sorrento Mesa. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tell us that we are delivering on that commitment! We strive to provide a "home away home" experience for all guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. Our staff and I are truly honored for your recognition and we will continue to strive on our excellent customer service! Once again, I and entire staff at our hotel thank you for your kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels (sm) locations.