That was indeed a most delightful stay I had with Extended Stay America (previously Homestead) in Sorrento Mesa last month. Though I expected it would be ok, my experience with them surpassed my expectations pleasantly.
Front Office executives Lyn and Christine, and General Manager Emil made me feel very welcome, very much an individual person and not just another client on another busy day. They attended to me with genuine heartwarming courtesy and made me feel like a VIP guest.
My room was very pleasant. And clean. Everything I needed was there, plus it had a small and sweet kitchenette. And the price, very reasonable.... and oh, i appreciated that there was some bit of breakfast 'on the go'.
I would definitely return to this hotel and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a room in San Diego.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Sorrento Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Homestead Suites
- Homestead San Diego
- Homestead Suites San Diego