“Magical Mystery Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
San Diego Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley
Ranked #10 of 259 Tours in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover America’s Finest City aboard Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego. This two hour, fully narrated tour will show you San Diego and Coronado with stops at Seaport Village, Old Town, the Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Plaza, Little Italy, Balboa Park and the World-Famous San Diego Zoo. With 11 stops, guests can disembark for shopping, dining and attractions. Old Town Trolley Tours has a 100% money back guarantee.
San Dimas, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magical Mystery Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I had never been on this tour before and had never been to most places it took me, so I was fasinated!! I had a great time! Tour director was very informative. When we went in the water I was amazed! I love Sea Lions so that part was really fun to see. I would go again and my granddaughters and recomend it to anyone! Shopping at Horton Plaza wasn't so bad either! I love to shop! I did this in two days so I could shop. It was better for me being a Senior Citizen!!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank Kathie R
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Vernon, Canada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Best Way to Discover San Diegos Best Places to Go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

Great value, and best way to get a great idea on where the spots you want to go back to are. We like the fact that you can get on and off as many times as you want, every half hour another bus comes. stops are placed strategically. very friendly, funny and courteous driver/guides.

1 Thank jimimy
Lompoc, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Old Town Trolley Tours Made Seeing San Diego Easy and Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was a great use of our resources and time. You can get off and on the trolley as you wish. The drivers wee very knowledgeable and entertaining. Even my 1 1/2 year old grandson had a great time.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Ceciliaamelia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Grate Tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We visited Old Town and took the tour from there the driver was very friendly , funny, informed ,great way too see SanDiego and the spots we you might want to visit , you can get on and of the Trolley in many locations

Frankfort, Kentucky
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

This was an OK tour. Some of the guides was really good and some just OK. It did cover a lot of area.

Visited February 2012
Historictours, General Manager at Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
I am so terribly sorry to hear our tour did not meet your expectations. We do offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our tours which you can easily access by visiting the customer service area of our website.