Open today: 7:15 AM - 7:00 PM

More Info
from US$ 90.00
More Info
3,462 results
All reviews beach trail great hike hiking trails guy fleming trail razor point easy hike flat rock broken hill state park bring water visitor center del mar overlooking the ocean breathtaking views free parking walk up low tide
Reviewed 9 July 2018

If you enjoy nature, hiking, beach, etc., you'd love this place. The hiking trials are actually not difficult, unless you park the car at the bottom of the hill and hike up. The view of the ocean is just spectacular. There is a place to see tide pool as well.

1  Thank bigbell609
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The Reserve itself is very spectacular. Walking the beach and catching the incoming waves as they hit the shore is a very relaxing and rewarding experience.

1  Thank Grant411
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I hiked Torrey Pines State Park with my wife and four children (ranging from 20 to 10-years old). The first part of the trail went verticle very quickly, but was easy to walk. Tall trees provided refreshing shade. The second part of the trail took us along high cliffs that overlooked the beach and provided fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean. The last part of the hike zigzagged down to the sandy shore. We stayed and played on the beach for a while before walking along the surf, back to the car. We all agreed that it was fun to be in such a beautiful place.

2  Thank gzucker3722
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Its got something for all age groups and all fitness levels. Beach trail is the best with it ending on the beach and has got a mesmerizing view all along.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

You don't have to travel far to take in nature at it's finest. What a beautiful hike and a views from everywhere - my favorite was stopping to take in the wonderful ocean views. Next time I'm taking a day pack or camel back to carry water more conveniently. I came a bit unprepared since it was a spur of the moment thought to walk along the trails to see the view from up high. It was still totally worth the effort and being slightly dehydrated. I would do it again and I have a couple of times now since my first visit.