Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
  • Free Internet
Ocean Villa Inn(San Diego)
  • Beachfront
6,060 results
All reviewsbarefoot bar and grillbayside bungalowcaveman pizzatidal restaurantmain poolsea worldmission bayfire pitbike rentalstennis courtsconference centerbeautiful propertyfamily vacationla jollapoolsduckshawaii
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2012

My wife and I live about 30 minutes from Paradise Point and chose it for a locat getaway / overnight break from our two young kids for her birthday. We were at a Bali, Indonesia resort in 2008, and surveying the Paradise Point property upon entering the grounds brought me back to those tropical days. The initial positive impression continued as everyone from valet to the front desk courteously ensured that we knew where we were going and what we were doing in pursuit of some R & R. Our bungalow was spacious, well situated, and super clean. Time slowed down (needed that) as we walked the resort, climbed the observation tower, and had a drink at the restaurant bar. The resort is centrally located not far from the heart of San Diego, so we were in Coronado for dinner in no time. We didn't even get to take advantage of the pools/jacuzzi, outdoor activities, and fire pits and s'more kits, so I can imagine that families would find ways to stay entertained for longer stays.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jwmoose
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stayed here for a wedding. Property was nice, definitely a little dated. The rooms were fairly clean and quiet. Staff was friendly. One night including taxes/resort fee/parking hit a grand total of $280. A financial reaming considering the age of the resort and the condition of the facilities/rooms etc. You could do a lot more with that amount of money in San Diego.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 24 February 2012

So I am not a resort type of girl but I really enjoyed Paradise Point. It was chill and relaxed. Their customer service was excellent, truly excellent. My sister (who admittedly can be demanding) called to ask for microwave delivered to our room so she could heat up her leftovers. 10 minutes later we had our microwave, no questions asked. Our room was great - clean and spacious - with a lovely patio we ate breakfast on. It felt private and secluded.

It was also easier to explore San Diego from the resort than I expected. The resort is on the bus line. It's also a long walk to Mission Beach (about 2 miles) but a lovely walk if you want to eat out in Mission Beach. There's a nice running loop of 5 miles too from the resort.

I was running a conference for work there and their conference staff was amazing. Seriously every request was granted quickly. The food and coffee were really good too. They let us eat our meals as a group out on the patio overlooking the bay -- and they also gave us the flexibility to move the group inside if needed. We really enjoyed having our meeting there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We booked our room through Price line and were very exciting about getting this resort. We have stayed at this resort several times. We booked 2 rooms for 4 nights. When we checked in we were told there would be a $32 parking fee, per night, and a resort fee of $17 per night. That's an extra $100 per night. This resort is on an isthmus, why we would be charged for parking is beyond me. And a resort fee, is crazy. We will never stay here again, it has dampened our spirits. If I had not booked through Price Line I would check out today.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank SingingMamaTucson
Reviewed 23 February 2012

It has been a very long time since I have felt so relaxed and well cared for while on vacation. We traveled to Paradise Point to attend my nephews wedding - little did I know that this unique facility would capture my heart as well. Each staff member that we came into contact with really seemed interested in our enjoyment and well being. There was no rush, rush of other hotels. The minute you arrive, you feel calm, relaxed and in a different world. I would not hesitate to hold ANY event here as the staff is completly capable of handling any party and any request. Marc would be the man I would request as my Bell Captain as he is charming and very attentive. Cannot wait to return. Thanks all!

Room Tip: Spend the money and upgrade to a bay view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends