All reviews sausage room was clean front desk eggs biscuits would stay here again bagels turn around an older property reasonable rates full hot breakfast flat screen tv make your own waffles small fridge staff was very friendly the rooms were nice first floor
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The service at Quality Inn's front desk was very good.

The rooms were nice. We liked having a fridge for our drinks.

They provide dinner and a Continental Breakfast. That was very nice. The dinner included Chicken Spaghetti, Savory Bread and delicious Sweet Tea.

The rooms at Quality Inn were reasonably priced.

We like Quality Inn

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. No frills but for the price the beds were clean and room was quiet. Hot breakfast was a nice perk! Would stay here again when we are driving through that area! The other hotels around that area are substantially more, so the price is great!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gina W
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I usually stay at IHG for the points, and would have done so recently, but they were full. I noticed this hotel had glowing reviews. But at $63 I wasn't expecting much. I asked to see the room before I paid, and I will say that this is one of the cleanest rooms I've ever been in. The hotel is slightly dated, but other than general age, the property is well-kept. I cannot say enough good things about them. King bed, clean carpets and furniture. Nothing too fancy but really perfect, at half of what I normally pay at the Holiday Inn or even Candlewood. If you are looking for a hotel in Tupelo, save some money and be pleasantly surprised. This is a fine place. Thank you for keeping it clean and reasonable! I didn’t have the breakfast, but looks like it got good reviews, too. I will be back next trip.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on way home from Branson. We wanted to tour Elvis birth place. Was very convenient to downtown and easy to navigate. Motel was very old, outside rooms, but very clean and surprisingly quite. Bed was comfortable. Nothing special here but hey it was $65! Give me clean and quite and good bed and I’m in. Breakfast was good. Had make your own waffles, bacon, biscuits and gravy.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Spend the extra money and stay somewhere else. Terrible experience all the way around. They make no mention that there is no elevator when making the reservations. My father-in-law was with us and finds it very hard to navigate steps. When I made the reservation, I added a comment that an accessible room was preferred, but didn't show up as being available when making the reservation. They did call me the afternoon of our reservation to discuss options. The only option was a one-bed room with a full size bed, only. We declined that. Our party had a total of 3 rooms. My wife and I had the best of the three rooms. My in-laws had a horribly loud air conditioner. My son's room had wet carpet near the bathroom. It had a horrible smell of mold/mildew/something. Upon discovery, they went back to the front desk and requested a new room. There was none. So they decided to find a different hotel near by. There were no rooms. When requesting a credit for the issues, he was told that a manager would have to look into it, but of course a manager was not around that night or the next day. It has been well over a week now and we have not heard back from them. I'm sure there will be no credit made.

Like I said in the beginning, spend the extra money and get a hotel that was updated in the past 10-20 years. This one is at the bottom of the list. Don't bother even considering staying here, regardless of the price.

Room tip: Find a different hotel.
Date of stay: June 2018