US$ 138
Comfort Inn(Tupelo)
US$ 77
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
Red Roof
US$ 98
US$ 96
Agoda.com
US$ 97
Excellent 5/5
All reviewssausageroom was cleanreal eggswafflesfront deskusual pastrieschoice hotelsevening snacksturn aroundwould stay here againoutside doorsone night stayflat screen tvbreakfast was excellentstaff was very friendlysmall fridgethe young lady
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2017

When you bid, you bid blindly on Priceline. I ended up with a room on the back. My t-mobile network would not show up in the room. The room was humid and muggy. My wash towels all had long blondish hair on them. It is very hard to unravel hair on wash clothes. The room itself was nice with a frig and microwave. I have attached photos of the outside near the room I was assigned. The 1st pic is my view outside the room. The rest is the trash and debris outside of the hotel.

As for my headline: while I was exercising the top of the room was as hot as hades; the bottom of the room was as cold as Alaska. While I slept, it felt like I was sleeping in the humid rain - heat and cold all mixed in together. I have ionizers in my whole house at home because I do not want to be exposed to dampness and unclean air; I think the rooms at Quality Inn are humid for a reason.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mac P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were completely satisfied with the hotel, cleanliness, well decorated, comfortable room and bed, and really good breakfast. BUT, the front desk person, Khadija, was unacceptable.
Not only was she rude and surly to us, she was the same to another man who requested a room...he left. She assigned us a room that was already occupied, and was rude when my husband returned to front desk to get another room. We had pre-paid or I would have left also. However, when I told the Guest Services Manager the next morning, she assured me this situation would be resolved with the Hotel Manager. This experience was not at all what we had had in the past with this hotel chain. We will stay there again as everything else was more than satisfactory.

Room Tip: Book and pay in advance. This hotel fills up due to flea market venders 2nd & 4th weekends of the month.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Mac P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Did not have a reservation but that wasn't a problem. Close to a mall and a lot of restaurants. We had checked in early so we were glad to have somewhere to go. Man at the desk was very friendly & helpful, he was the one that told me about the Choice reward program even thou this wad the 2nd Choose hotel we had stayed st. My husband left his phone when we checked out & they were very prompt in sending it to us.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Clean and reasonably priced. 3 star hot at 2 star price. Didn't see a pool but they have a small nice fitness center. The AC would not adjust so only mildly cool. Refrigerator wouldn't cool. Room newly repainted and remodeled was nice. Beds very comfortable. Quiet rooms. Breakfast OUTSTANDING with a cook keeping it stocked with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuit and gravy, home fries, and the usual pastries, yougart,fruit, waffles. Large seating area with TV to watch.

Room Tip: Ask to see room before signing. You tend to get a better room.
Mac P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Guest:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Quality Inn Tupelo MS. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We were traveling from Georgia to the Ozark Mountains, and we stopped here for the night because it got good reviews. We enjoyed our stay. The rooms was clean and looked newly remodeled. This is a motel with outside doors, but we like those because we can park our bikes right outside the door. The area looked safe, and was within walking distance of several good restaurant chains. The breakfast was good. Buffet of sausage, bacon, real eggs, biscuits and gravy, and more. The staff was friendly too. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: This is a two story motel, and we had a ground room, which was good.No carrying stuff upstairs.