“Still Great Food and a Bargain”
Review of Tellini's

Tellini's
Ranked #21 of 221 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 May 2018

My wife and I ate here a few days ago while in Tupelo on medical business. We ordered a pizza with tomatoes and fresh basil, a Greek salad, and a dessert for which we had a free coupon. The dessert choices were either tiramisu or cheesecake with various additions. We got the turtle cheesecake. The food was served quickly, as on our earlier visits, was plentiful, and was delicious. The cheesecake I would describe as fantastic/terrible. What I mean is that it was fantastic to eat but terrible for us. We rarely get dessert unless we're on a tour. With water to drink, our meal was less than $15, and we brought half of the pizza home with us for another meal. Tellini's is a great place for a quick Italian meal that's both inexpensive and tastes great. My wife and I split everything and had more than enough to eat.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Went here on a Friday night and it was ok.

Atmosphere - good, plenty of room and nice looking.

Quality / Taste - Got individual pizzas, mozza bread, and Alfredo. Most of it was good and matched my expectation for quick Italian.

Service - Super. All the staff were attentive and friendly. Couldn’t really be better

Cost - This place is budget friendly.

Give it a try

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very easy spot to grab lunch or dinner. Personally, we only get carry out and have never ate inside the place. The food is really good - straight up Italian with nothing too crazy. It’s good and reasonably priced. Definitely try this spot if you’re passing through the area.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

My wife and I had lunch here today on our visit to Tupelo for her appointment with a physician. We ate at Tellini's one other time and had good memories of it. We ordered a small house Greek salad and the Mediterranean pizza. We split both and each brought a piece of our half of the pizza home to have with our meal tonight.The salad was great and didn't have any pieces of lettuce that I would throw away if I were making it at home. Other than being a little greasy (presumably olive oil), the pizza was delicious, with lots of vegetables and cheese on a tasty crust. The service was swift, which goes along with their drive-through business, and the staff were friendly. I was even impressed with the paper napkins, which were extra large and made of relatively heavy paper. The bathroom was clean and serviceable, and my wife took several pictures inside of places in Italy. She pointed out one picture near where we were seated as being a place we'll visit on a trip this summer. As for the price? How does $11.20 strike you? The music was even to our liking, which it often is not even in places we like to eat.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a great place for lunch or dinner. If you're not quite sure what to get when you go, I suggest the sampler platter for a meal. You get 3 different kinds of pasta servings. Also, their tomato and cucumber salad is awesome ( along with breadsticks!)

Been to Tellini's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK