“Much better than expected ”
Review of Tellini's

Tellini's
Ranked #21 of 221 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I went late on a Monday night, maybe half hour before closing. I had spaghetti with meat sauce, meatball marinara and turtle cheesecake. Spaghetti was good, a little dry for my taste but good. I combined the meatball marinara with the spaghetti perfectly. It was wonderful. The cheesecake was awesome. Portion sizes were large and total was under $15. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Tupelo.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My wife and I ate lunch here today. We ordered a Margherita pizza and a Greek salad to split. We had more than enough for the two of us to eat and got a to-go box for some of our pizza. The pizza and the salad were fantastic. The total cost, with water to drink, was $10.65, and I left a $2 tip. The food looked good, tasted good, and the people seemed both helpful and friendly. All in all, a surprisingly good experience. Wish we had had a camera with us to take a photo of the food.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We needed a quick stop for lunch and stumbled upon this place. The food was pretty good not fine dining but good. It was fast, clean and friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

OK, no this isn't your grandmother's italian cooking, but it is comfort food and it's there when you need it. I usually take advantage of the Catering and buy large pans of salads, pastas and bread-sticks when I have a large crowd of teenagers or send in the form of a gift to a friend who may be under the weather, but still needs to feed a family. When serving a crowd, I suggest getting a pan of the chicken alfredo and of the baked spaghetti or lasagna. That gives you a variety to please everyone (beef/chicken/red sauce/white sauce). Don't forget the salad,bread-sticks and grab a gallon of tea while you are at it! Chow!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

The food is great and the service staff were OK. The prices for the food quality are above average. The food took too long to serve and the restaurant needs some sprucing up.

Been to Tellini's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK