“Great place with great people!”
Review of Sweet Peppers Deli

Sweet Peppers Deli
Ranked #19 of 221 Restaurants in Tupelo
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Deli, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Life is SWEET at Sweet Peppers Deli! Enjoy delicious sandwiches, soups, salads, flatbread, paninis, potatoes and desserts! Catering and boxed lunches available. Order online and download our Sweet Peppers Deli app!
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

I went when Sweet Peppers Deli was about to close and they offered to stay after hours to fix me food! Not only was the food great, while I was waiting they offered me cheesecake and a glass of coffee to help keep me awake on my night shift! If you go, ask to see Deborah or Marley, hands down the most professional and courtesy servers I've dealt with.

Sweet Peppers D, Manager at Sweet Peppers Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Thank you for your 5 star review. Our goal is to provide our guests with wonderful food as well as a great experience. I'm so glad Deborah and Marley could provide this to you. We hope to see you again soon. Let us know if we can ever assist you. Sherri, Catering Mgr

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

When you are on the road for weeks at a time. Finding a healthy lunch stop is vital. The sandwiches we got had great flavor along with the potatoe soup we had. The servers are very nice as well.

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

We had a late night at church, and even though we came in close to closing time, they welcomed us in with big smiles. Deborah the manager was phenomenal, and even told us to take our time. Marley was awesome, with big smiles and offers to help! Will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Looking for a quick good meal? This just may be the place for you then. It is located in a great place and the staff are usually always eager to help with you needs. This one is worth a visit.

Sweet Peppers D, Guest Relations Manager at Sweet Peppers Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are pleased we met your expectations as well as our own. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again, Sherri

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Everything was so great! I had the club sandwhich with rotel cheese dip, for my side! The chips & rotel were freshly served & Everything was great!!! The manager Ms. Jaclyn, Was Great! I Loved Her Enthusiasm, & Greatness! & My Main Course, The Club Was Delicious!!! Enjoyed my meal!!!

Sweet Peppers D, Manager at Sweet Peppers Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Thank you for your review. I am so glad we met your expectations. We strive to give everyone a pleasant experience with our delicious food and our wonderful staff. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!! Sherri