“About the best Tupelo has to offer.”
Review of Harveys

Harveys
Ranked #6 of 224 Restaurants in Tupelo
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great food, great service, and a great atmosphere are the three things we offer to ensure you have a GREAT dining experience. Harvey's is a contemporary restaurant with an atmosphere set by old brick, decorative woodwork, and great music. We serve everything from specialty salads and sandwiches to our signature 48 hour marinated ribeyes and famous prime rib.
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We went for our anniversary, an oddity since we do not typically like to dine out but it was a special occasion. I had the salmon and it was perfectly prepared, my husband had a steak that was presented exactly as he ordered it. Server was prompt and efficient and did not linger longer than necessary. The cocktail I ordered was top shelf.
Well done Harvey's ... we will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This was my first trip back to Harvey's since the new remodel. Although there was a long wait and we originally walked out the door, we discovered friends at the bar (first come first serve seating) and were able to walk right to a table. The remodel is very pretty and open. The food and drinks were delicous. I had the pepper glazed salmon which is served over rice and a side of asparagus. The glaze is so delicious. I will return. I have notice their prices creeping up still, but prices are in line with comparable restaurants.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I had a business dinner at Harvey's and it was great. There were 6 of us and at first we were at a rather small table. Without saying anything one of the hosts came over and pulled up an empty adjacent table so we could spread out. The broccoli bites and cheese sticks were great appetizers. I had a NY strip medium rare and it was actually cooked medium rare! Due to a rain storm after the meal we settled in at the bar doe a while and the staff was great. A great overall experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Been there several times in the past before moving to Florida 2 years ago. Renovated this July and the place is much brighter, more spacious and open with all flooring on one level. No more almost tripping on a step up to your table. Very little time to be seated and being attended to by a waiter/waitress. Food continues to very well presented with ample portions and especially delicious.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Never got to see what it looked like before their renovations, but what I did see, was beautiful! Food was absolutely delicious! Must stop when you’re here. Very family friendly. Kids ages, 6 and 4, and they enjoyed!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Harveys? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK