“Very Good”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes - CLOSED

Gigi's Cupcakes
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

This was a great experience! The young lady greeted me when I came in and was so nice! Service was awesome and the cupcake and cheesecake were also great! Will be back!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I love cupcakes and Gigi 's. I saw today they have cheesecake and gave it a try! I had the lemon / raspberry . It was DELISH! My husband had ice cream. He also said it was fantastic !

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The cupcakes are amazing!! The staff is very friendly and the store is very clean! Did I mention the cupcakes are AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

These cupcakes are so beautiful to look at and wonder what flavor you will chose next! The icing is so over the top you end up eating icing and then the cake. No doubt delicious but help me eat both at the same time.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

My wife went there to get us cupcakes for Valentine's in 2013. She got 4. Good the first day, fair on the 2nd day, & the last one on the 3rd day was Stale! Will Not go back!! Waaay overpriced!! Other places in Tupelo have cupcakes that are much better & less expensive.