“Carry out Pizza”

The Lost Pizza Company
Ranked #8 of 212 Restaurants in Tupelo
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We were staying at a local hotel and decided to call in a pick up order and we were happy we did. My husband and I split an order of the pulled pork nachos and an individual sized spicy chicken pizza and they both were awesome. We did the thick crust and it was probably the best tasting pizza crust I have had in a long time. The nachos were very good with a good portion of meat on them

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Among other things, the newest favorite is a fuzzoli baked cheese and mushrom, and ham dish, fantastic,
And only 99 baht! Sattahip has added a great air conditioned dining room, and kept in spotless condition, service is lighting fast and staff very nice and helpful too.......

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great atmosphere and food. Best cheese stick s in town. Pizza was very good and comparable to any of the higher end pizza places around the area. We had salads, cheese sticks and beef, bacon and mushroom pizza.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I came here for an early lunch, pizza was great and the staff were very nice and accomodating, the interior and ambiance were interesting and fun! I will definitivly come back if i find myself in tupelo again!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Tupelo was our stopping point for our trip south and both nights we ate here. Consistently good pizza and friendly staff. It was really quick (maybe 10 minutes) from the time you ordered your food and received it. Good for family with kids!