“Easy off I45”

The Lost Pizza Company
Ranked #8 of 220 Restaurants in Tupelo
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Really tasty pizza! Had the "El Diablo"; expected it to be a bit spicier, but it was good. Nice textured thin crust, ample toppings. Only wish they did 1/2 & 1/2 options for their specialties. Would come again when passing through Tupelo.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Exceptionally fast service for such good food. We all thought this was the best pizza, especially crust, ever. Our previous favorite was grimaldis in Brooklyn, but this was even better. Staff very friendly as well.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice memorabilia in this restaurant. Very fast service and food was good.

Crust and sauce has it’s distinct taste, which I like. The wings were also very delectable. Definitely a must-try place when visiting Tupelo.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We decided to try The Lost Pizza Company because it was conveniently located by our hotel and man, are we glad it was!!! Although they could have been a little more generous with the toppings it had excellent flavor. Thick crust was perfect! We ate there on a Saturday night and were impressed with out quickly the pizza arrived at our table!!! We will definitely be stopping here every time we drive through Tupelo!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went here on a Friday night and it was good pizza.

Atmosphere - Place reminds me of some old garage with a microbrewery. There were old signs and beer everywhere. Lighting was low and TVs on 3 walls for viewing. I thought it was good.

Service - you order from the front cashier and staff simply bring out your food and take dirty dishes. Staff was friendly and met my expectations.

Quality / Taste - Got the family house salad, a few kids pizzas, and then the Otis (large). Salad was iceberg lettuce with a few croutons. I would suggest ditching the iceberg (can’t remember when I had that last) and using either romaine or something a little more tasty (red leaf). Not to dwell, but iceberg just screams cheap and low quality. Having said that, the large salad was enough for 2 adults and 3 kids. The cheese pizzas were just that. The Otis was very good. It had tons of meat and left you wanting to be a vegetarian the next few days to make up for it.

Cost - Ok, so I have eaten pizza in many states and establishments (all of which not the chain cheapies like Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, etc) and for the most part, this place thinks a lot for their pizzas. Specialty large was over $21. I would expect to pay under $20. This is probably the main reason I wouldn’t go back.

Date of visit: February 2018