All reviews full kitchen lending locker stayed here several months front desk past month stove top our room was spacious home away from home the hotel is clean wonderful hotel staff was friendly a great stay natchez trace would definitely stay here again pet pantry
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Our room was very nice. Comfortable beds and cold A/C is just what we needed after a long day of driving. We weren't there long enough to take advantage of any other hotel amenities. The staff was super friendly upon arrival.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I have been staying there on business trips for the past several months. For the most part staying here has been very good. The staff is great, probably the best part of the stay. The rooms are always clean and the rooms are a decent size. It's like staying in a studio apartment. There are a few things I would like for them to improve. The in room coffee is some of the worse I've ever had. Nobody seems to know how much water to add to the coffee packet to make a decent cup of coffee. After months of experimenting, the quality of the coffee is still bad.The Keurig system would be nice. The coffee in the Pantry is hit or miss. Sometimes very good, sometimes very weak. Sometimes no coffee at all or no coffee cups. The water pressure in the showers is also hit or miss. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good.

Room Tip: I've stayed all over the hotel and all of the rooms are about the same.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2018

This hotel is very clean, well managed, allows pets, good check in and excellent check out,very professional, and friendly. The cupboard did need to be restocked, was no coffee in the morning, but overall we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was my first time at a Candlewood and it was recommended by the travel company as a Hilton property. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The room was large and very clean, fresh and modern. Like most Holton properties, there was not a breakfast option other than to buy a snack rom their little store onsite, although they did have coffee in the lobby. The reason I likely won't stay again is the noise. I could hear people beside me, people walking in the room over me - and it was very loud. Need more insulation in the floors and walls to make this a comfortable experience. The person directly over me woke up and paced etc.. at 5AM. Everything else was nice but I was honestly surprised at how loud it was. Also note- there is no pool.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor in hopes of a quieter experience.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Tupelo and 2am. The girl at the front desk was just a little slow but so sweet! She made us feel right at home. The room was so clean and the bed was so comfortable! Best breakfast I’ve had on the road! I called my husband and told him to bring him some clothes because we were just going to stay here! The pool is beautiful and hope I get back early enough tonight to enjoy it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business