“Hibachi good, buffet expansive”
Review of New China Buffett

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China Buffett
Ranked #122 of 220 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Their buffet is huge with lots of choices including sushi and an hibachi grill which is my preference. My kids really enjoyed this place.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 24 December 2014

Very disappointed in the last 3 visits in the past 3 weeks. The quality of the sushi bar is very poor. Tastes ok but nothing like it used to be a year or so ago. I also request eel roll every time I go and the sushi chef always looks ill with me for asking for it. I am not wasting my money there anymore.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Due to this resturant being a chain that I've visited in both MS and TN I expected the same quality food. I was surprised at the high quality of sushi and variety of types. However, the other types of food lacked seasoning, tasted old, and were cold. Only go for the sushi if you go and save your money.

Date of visit: April 2013