All reviews front desk free beer eggs bathroom door choice hotels sausage biscuits the breakfast area hot breakfast long drive breakfast was included nice stay furniture market yogurt we've stayed business center happy hour
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The best western was sold out so I came here. My company uses CLC so I am A bit limited in where's I can stay. This comfort inn is new to clc.

Other than a couple of weird guests at check in everything went good. Got up to the room and other than being small everything was good. The bed seemed nice and it wasn't loud and they had the tv channel I wanted to watch. I was very happy.

Then I realized there was no mini fridge or microwave. Ok. I can deal with that for a night. Then I went to take a shower.
The bathroom door is put on the wrong side of the frame so it blocks half of the bathroom behind the door if it's open.
The shower doors wouldn't move because they were off the tracks and stuck. I touched the handle for the outside bath door and it fell off. This place has amazing water pressure. The shower head almost ripped one of my nipples off!

Then I went to dinner and came back. Parked in the back at the door where the elevator is...and it was locked.
I had to walk around the building to get in with 2 hand fills of computers and stuff for work. The front desk girl said the door is locked at night.
What?
All the other doors can open with your room key but they lock the door leading to the parking lot. SMH.

Later I needed to print some forms for work. The computer is an apple. I hate those. The computer would literally log you out while it was printing. So you would have to log in again. Log into your email. Open the form. Print again. Multiple times for one form. How about giving me enough time to print something before you log me out?
while I was at the computer multiple people banged on the door I mentioned before, making the front desk clerk go open it for them.

The good: The desk clerk. She was very nice and professional. The bed. Ahh, I could sleep the weekend away in it. Water pressure lots of it! Ouch! Could not hear neighbors.

The bad: no fridge or microwave. Pretty small room. Learn how to hang a door and replace the shower doors before someone gets hurt. Computer. STOP LOCKING PEOPLE OUT OF THE PARKING LOT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE A KEY.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank James T
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The title of this review reflectsthe verbiage on the sign outside the hotel.

Overall, this location was a good value. Housekeeping and maintenance is where it missed its marks.

The shower was quite nasty with mildew issues and a floor that appeared so dirty that I used a towel to stand on when showering. This was only the 2nd time in my travel life that I've had to do so.

Their was also unidentified stains on the decorative bed linen and desk top.

The key card on entry door to the room worked inconsistently and the deadbolt could not be fully engaged due to misalignment with the door jamb.

The ice machine on the 2nd floor was leaking water not making ice. I met the front desk know. Judging from the water stains, this isn't a new issue.

Other than that, the bed, quietness of the hotel, breakfast and manager's happy hour were good enough.

If this location puts some additional effort into maintenance and housekeeping it could certainly be twice the hotel for half the cost.

This was my 2nd stay in a few years. I'll consider it again next time but jeep my options open.

Good luck Tupelo Comfort Inn.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We've stayed in Tupelo a couple dozen times and half of those were at this hotel. It is not a new place, but it has been maintained very well. It is clean, smells fresh and has very good mattresses. The prices are, in my opinion, very good.
Why have we stayed here only 50% of the time?... My wife isn't sold on their breakfast. She feels the competition does a better job in this category. So, one thumb up on the Tupelo Comfort inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thanks so much for continuing to stay with us and staying true to the Choice Brand. We appreciate your kind words and because of you we are able to give great service!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The Comfort Inn had clean rooms / bathrooms and comfortable beds. We had no problems with noise. The front desk staff were all very friendly and helpful. I'd give the place 5 stars except the hall carpets were very stained, and seating in the rooms is minimal.

Stayed: January 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us. Our team is making sure that all feedback are taken into consideration to make your future stays meet your expectations. Again we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by the joyful Tye who made us feel at home. Comfort Inn offers a beer and chili happy hour - a nice way to unwind after a day’s drive. Plus a hot breakfast. Relatively new linens. I’m good. I’ll return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad that our front desk agent Tye made you feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again.