All reviews olive garden manager's reception within walking distance indoor pool recommend this hotel eggs would definitely stay here again the staff was friendly and helpful excellent stay shopping and restaurants room was large bed was very comfortable nice hotel natchez trace parkway the breakfast area gulf shores nice breakfast
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We brought a large group (NPC Total Body bodybuilding figure bikini) and they were able to accommodate us well. Refrigerators in every room. Clean & quiet even when sold out.
Breakfast was scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, coffee, etc
Near MANY great places to eat. Chilis right next to ;)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Thank you for the excellent review. It was a pleasure having your group stay with us. Hope to see you next year!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I stayed at this hotel 5 years ago and it was truly beautiful. I was excited to stay somewhere familiar when my travels brought me back through Tupelo. I must say I was a little disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, it is a decent place to stay but is showing signs of wear. My room needed a fresh coat of paint and a switch plate was missing. When I see things like that things go through my head that I really don’t want to think about (exterminator) when I’m sleeping in a room that probably sees hundreds of people a year.
It is still an ok place to stay but I have lost my enthusiasm about this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I hope you will accept our apologies for failing to provide the exceptional stay you expected. And thank you for letting us know what you noticed needed attention. We hope you will give us another chance to earn back your trust and provide you with an excellent stay.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

We were on our way to Gulf Shores from MO. This was about half way. We stopped in Cape for a family reunion 1st. So we got there late with 5 kids in tow. I set the reservation on line a few miles out, because it was cheaper than a hotel right on the highway, but was rated well. It was really nice. They took care of us and it was not directly on the highway, but worth the short drive to get there. Great breakfast, the kids loved it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We were so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. Should your travels bring you back to Tupelo, we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

It was tidy and nice, friendly staff who had prepared our arrival, we appreciate it. Was welcomed as Best Western members. Got good advice about good eateries.
//Det var städat och fint, trevlig personal som hade förberett vår ankomst, det uppskattar vi. Blev välkomnade som Best Western medlemmar. Fick bra råd om bra matställen.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We stayed here on our way to Florida and decided that, on our way home, we would stay here again. They do it right. The front desk folks are kind, courteous and very helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We loved having breakfast before we hit the road. i think it says it all that we decided to stay here both ways. You will not be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are delighted to hear you were so pleased with the hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer.