16 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site$397
Hotels.com$390
travelup.com$530
3,924 results
All reviews rooftop pool prudential center newbury street northeastern university south end wonderful hotel location is great visit boston norman concierge doorman bay conference subway copley fenway garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2022

My friend and I arrived several days ago and the lobby was busy. Took us a while to check in; the front desk person seemed to be new and we were patient. We each had a room on the same floor.

PROS:
- Central location
- Sunny, spacious room facing the residential area behind the building
- Excellent hot water/pressure. I also really liked that I could adjust the shower spray with a lever near the hot/cold dial, versus the actual shower head, which I usually can't reach.
- Wall of windows, two of which open
- Keurig and new mini fridge, AND two complimentary bottles of water

CONS:
- Loud slamming doors, no sound-proofing (I really wish hotels would figure out a better way to block sound with the door).
- VERY loud AC/heating unit. I kept mine off but I doubt anyone would be able to sleep with the noise.
- Bathroom tub/tiles are older and while I loved the retro fixtures/faucets, the walls need Tilex. One of the sink handles was very loose.

My friend and I had an issue about 1:30am with extremely disruptive people on our floor (7th) next door to me. I called the front desk and they promptly came upstairs twice to stop the drama (screaming, cursing, items being thrown into the hall). I was very happy that the hotel rectified the situation for us upon check-out and my Amex was quickly adjusted 2 days later. Thanks to Ely for taking care of this.

I asked NOT to be given rooms near any large groups when we checked in, and was also told we would be far from the elevator. Not only were we in the middle of a wedding party, but we were each two doors off the main elevator area. Otherwise, staff was helpful. The hotel is located a quick walk from our favorite bakery and is across the street from the mall which has eating options and a CVS.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 13 April 2022

What an incredible weekend for my daughter's wedding. The reception at Lucie on Friday Night was top notch - The food, the service was incredible. Never an empty plate and it was delicious. I have to give an enormous plug for Deneke. He went over and beyond with amazing service. Anytime we needed anything he was there to help and with a positive and upbeat attitude. From check in to watching my mother in a walker while I got the car he was there. Great stay. My

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 28 March 2022 via mobile

This was my first time staying at The Colonnade Hotel. From the moment my Uber dropped me off, I was greeted by Norman (such a pleasure) my experience was fantastic. Waking distance to great shopping and dining.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2022

Rooms are nice with great linens, pillow and robes. Good amenities and excellent staff service. Nice lobby with gas fireplace to sit and read. Good restaurant/bar on premise.
Deneke bell person was so courteous and nice!

Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

We stayed at the Colonnade hotel in the BackBay area of Boston. Hotel was comfortable and clean. The location was very centrally located. The concierge, Norman, was so professional, friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family