33 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$437
Hotels.com$437
ZenHotels.com$611
3,924 results
All reviews rooftop pool prudential center newbury street northeastern university south end wonderful hotel location is great visit boston norman concierge doorman bay conference subway copley fenway garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2022

What an incredible weekend for my daughter's wedding. The reception at Lucie on Friday Night was top notch - The food, the service was incredible. Never an empty plate and it was delicious. I have to give an enormous plug for Deneke. He went over and beyond with amazing service. Anytime we needed anything he was there to help and with a positive and upbeat attitude. From check in to watching my mother in a walker while I got the car he was there. Great stay. My

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 28 March 2022 via mobile

This was my first time staying at The Colonnade Hotel. From the moment my Uber dropped me off, I was greeted by Norman (such a pleasure) my experience was fantastic. Waking distance to great shopping and dining.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2022

Rooms are nice with great linens, pillow and robes. Good amenities and excellent staff service. Nice lobby with gas fireplace to sit and read. Good restaurant/bar on premise.
Deneke bell person was so courteous and nice!

Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

We stayed at the Colonnade hotel in the BackBay area of Boston. Hotel was comfortable and clean. The location was very centrally located. The concierge, Norman, was so professional, friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2022

What a Great Hotel. A hidden treasure in the Back Bay! A great place to stay! We went on a "GALS" overnight to see a Boston/Broadway show; Pre Show great dinner and terrifc service by Connor at Lucies at the Colonnade. We returned for drinks and desert that were outstanding. The rooms are amazing and the entire hotel team exceeded our expectations! Dont' stay anywhere else in Bean Town!