9 people are viewing this hotel
$392
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$421
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Agoda.com
$382
Hotels.com$421
Priceline$421
FindHotel$444
6,295 results
All reviews seaport boston the world trade center convention center silver line great hotel health club logan airport within walking distance business trip public transportation south station the north end conference gratuity concierge waterfront gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2022

The Seaport hotel is always top notch. Never a disappointment. They continue to upgrade with the times. We continue to visit. The Seaport is always like home for us. We will absolutely return soon. The staff is always happy and friendly. The food is always great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lauri Howe, Marketing at Seaport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2022

Ralph, thank you for your continued patronage! We appreciate that you continue to select Seaport when your travels bring you to Boston. We do strive to be a "home away from home" for our guests and it certainly sounds as though you and your family feel that way. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 17 January 2022

Took my wife here for her 50th birthday. The room was perfect. Had a king with harbor view. I loved the big walk in shower (one of the reasons for my selection) and the bathrobes. Super clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the thermostat was easily adjustable and responded quickly. Parking was a breeze in their underground garage. Check in and out was seamless. Perfect location on the harbor. We would have strolled a bit more but it was -20 with the wind chill. Walking distance to the north end in better weather. One thing I did like, that was unexpected, was the security of the elevator. You need a guest key card to get the elevator to go to guest room floors. I am not paranoid but it was a nice touch. I did not need any concierge services but watching interactions with other guests seemed genuine and friendly. When it is a little warmer we will venture back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy belated to your wife! We are so pleased we could play a small role in your celebration, and it sounds like you enjoyed you visit tremendously. We appreciate all of your feedback, and do look forward to welcoming you again when the weather warms!

Reviewed 17 January 2022

Clean and safe Hotel near the seaport and nearby Convention Center. We have been going there every year for the last 4 years and service, cleanliness and staff have always been consistently impeccable!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your most recent stay! As you noted, we are fortunate to be within a short walk of the Boston Convention &
Exhibition Center, and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit to Seaport and Boston. We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 January 2022

My husband and I booked the Winter Rate, tremendous value. He had an early flight the following A M. Taking an Uber to the airport in 8 mins. My daughter and. I enjoyed the heated pool and local museums. Super happy with the overall experience and detail-oriented staff. Bravo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent stay! We are pleased to hear you took advantage of Seaport's Winter Promotion and found it to be a great value. Our pool is a guest favorite, especially in the winter months! We hope you enjoyed the remainder of your trip, and hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 15 January 2022

We were so impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, it was immaculate and beautiful! Staff were very friendly and attentive, especially when we sat in the lounge. Rooms comfortable and clean with excellent amenities! I loved the air purifier and uv disinfectant. I have a tough time sleeping out of my own bed, but I slept well.. I will definitely visit again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your recent stay and your visit! A good night sleep is always important and sometimes when staying elsewhere, sleep can be challenging. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed a good night of rest. We appreciate all of your feedback, and do hope to welcome you back!