US$ 360
US$ 344
US$ 244
US$ 208
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 268/night.

Omni Parker House(Boston)
US$ 310
US$ 404
US$ 314
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 404/night.

US$ 273
US$ 269
US$ 243
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 272/night.

2,238 results
All reviewsfaneuil hallgreat locationfreedom trailquincy marketthe financial districtthe north endwithin walking distanceking suitecontinental breakfastshort walkcorner roomstandard roomwalked everywherewould definitely stay here againan upgradevalet parkingcentral location
Reviewed 13 August 2017

When this hotel first opened, it became our best option for visits to Boston because of the fantastic location. Close to all of the tourist attractions, with plenty of restaurants nearby. But it is the incredibly helpful and positive staff that keep us coming back.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonBoston, Manager at Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We are thrilled that you took advantage of the nearby downtown attractions and were able to experience some of the great pubs and restaurants in the immediate area. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and your overall stay with us. We can't wait to have you back again on your next trip to Boston!

Kind regards ,

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I don't normally take time to write reviews but if this can help other families looking to visit the great city of Boston, then its worth my time. I literally spent HOURS online before first booking this hotel for a summer family vacation trip 2 years ago. We just got back from our second stay at the Boston Faneuil Hall and I can still PRAISE it just as highly. I love the corner location of the 1 bedroom suites. Perfect for our family of 4. We paid the extra to get the roll-away too- really great choice. The location is spectacular- walk to area of Boston Harbor Hotel in 5 minutes, walk to Faneuil Hall in 7 minutes, maybe 20 minutes to the North End. Just all around excellent. If you are a family of 4 and want more space than a traditional room with 2 queens I would suspect you will be VERY happy in this hotel. Enjoy. Go Sox!

Room Tip: Corner room 1 bedroom suite for family of 4. Perfection!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HiltonBoston, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and for commenting on your stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the nearby downtown attractions as we are centrally located to many Boston favorites. We are so happy that the guestroom was perfect for you and your family and we hope to have you back again on your next trip to Boston!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Our family of four stayed for a 3 day vacation in Boston. Hotel staff was exceptional, rooms clean, and our view of the clock tower from the 14th floor was great. The Greenway was about a block away and this made for quick access to the waterfront, Aquarium, Fanuiel Hall, and several restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and for commenting on your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our location! We appreciate the compliments to our team. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Boston!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I'm in Boston for a quick 2-day stopover on the way to the Cape, and picked this location for its proximity to Quincy Market etc.

We arrived before check in so of course I understood when our room wasn't ready. I offered to take another room, other than the one I had "checked into" the night before from my Hilton Honors app. And here's what I mildly object to: I was told that the only room ready in the ENTIRE hotel was a smaller room by the elevators. I just find that hard to believe ... seems like a ploy to get people to give up their desirable room and take a room nobody wants. So I declined & said we'd go walk around for a while, and I was politely told they would hurry and get to my room.

Here's what I strenuously object to: Came back TWO HOURS later and was told, by a very nasty Caitlin B, that the room was being cleaned. I asked when it would be ready. Caitlin: "If you read the website, you would know that check in is 3:00". I patiently said I understood, but I had been told 2 hours ago that my room was being worked on, so when will it be ready. Nasty Caitlin just kept repeating the same sentence and would answer no questions and give no other information. Really unpleasant, unprofessional, unhelpful, and totally unapologetic.

It is a good location for touristy outings, but the staff is poorly trained and rude. Please note it's $50 to park your car. I advise you to self park in a public lot for half that.

Bottom Line: Good location does not balance out rudeness. Cannot recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Brookejm

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and am very disappointed that you did not feel that way. I can assure that is not our standard of operation. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Your feedback will help us deliver on this brand promise. Thank you again for your comments and we hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I have to say this is a lovely hotel and in a great location but as a diamond member I am a little disappointed in our room assignment. We are currently staying here and typically as a loyal customer we have received excellent room assignments in the past but compared to other cities such as Chicago and New York please be aware there is no special preferences here. I would really have to consider my options before returning to this Hilton again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank MrsKD4
HiltonBoston, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Your feedback will help us deliver on this brand promise. Thank you again for your comments and we hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.