Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall
  • Breakfast included
US$ 283
US$ 198
2,173 results
All reviewsfaneuil hallgreat locationquincy marketthe financial districtfreedom trailthe north endwithin walking distanceking suitecontinental breakfastshort walkcorner roomstandard roomwould definitely stay here againan upgradevalet parkingcentral locationstreet noise
Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

Is a 4 star very well kept, clean hotel. Great location walking distance to everything.Three blocks from subway and tourist bus center. Request room away from back of hotel on weekends there is a discoteque that runs till 2 am and u wont be able to sleep

Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton one night for a business trip and the hotel itself was a good hotel. The reason for the low overall score is due to one thing - noise. When I returned to my room at night there was jackhammering on the street below me and also music loud enough to be confused for a rave. I made due but I would recommend that any light sleepers be wary

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 17 November 2012

The hotel is fine (I stay in a lot of Hiltons) the location is on Broad Street so perfect for anywhere downtown really. My room was comfortable and spacious - room service was very good. Overall though there is nothing terribly special - little in the way of public/lobby seating and pricey. In fairness all downtown hotels are ridiculously expensive in Boston. Would I stay here again? Yes but that's due to convenience.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2012

We traveled during the summer and Barry our bell cap took mighty fine care of us. Also, the hotel was involved in construction and they were able to accommodate us with an upgrade to a better room without charging us because of the construction. We were well taken care of during the two days we were there and would recommend this hotel if in Boston for business or pleasure..

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Visited this Hilton property this past Veterans' Day / Remembrance Day long weekend. Even though the actual hotel is a bit dated, the rooms are very comfortable. I was upgraded to a corner room because of my HHonors Gold Status.

The best thing about the hotel is the location. You are within minutes of all the major attractions. Boston is a great city to explore on foot and this Hilton is nearby everything. I will definitely visit and stay here again. There are many pubs around and there can be some noise in the evenings, but it is manageable.

We did encounter one problem, though. On our last day, there was no hot water. It didn't bother us too much (water was luke warm) so it was not a big deal. I can see how that can be a problem for some people.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends