Omni Parker House
US$ 389
US$ 298
  • Pool
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 334
US$ 314
US$ 295
US$ 242
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 282
US$ 228
US$ 277
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$ 585
US$ 325
8,420 results
All reviewsboston cream piefreedom traillast hurrahparker house rollsselect guestgreat locationhistorical hotelrooms are smalldeluxe rooman older hotelwithin walking distancequincy marketcentral locationfaneuil hallthe north endvalet parkingbeacon hill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Beautiful hotel with great location, you can walk to anything you would like to see in Boston. Loads of history in the hotel. The staff are great. They know all the insider things to do and see. Joined as a select member and got lots of extras. I was tired from driving to get to Boston, and check in fast and painless.

Room Tip: If driving, use valet parking. Boston parking is difficult to find, and it is only a few dollars more than the posted Boston downtown parking rates.
3  Thank Cookndales
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I'm in Boston every two weeks for business and have stayed at some marvelous hotels - I will officially strike this one off the list. The room was shabby - one electrical outlet (in the bathroom), and the room service was beyond inedible. Only the dessert was tolerable and that was only because I was starving. The meal was incredibly bad and the service was worse. The front desk staff was aloof and rushed.....I remember staying here almost 20 years ago and I thought it was great then.....guess it was never upgraded. I do think the bed was comfortable....so that helped.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank NonaKim

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 11 July 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night in mid of may . The ratings and the pictures on dthe internet looked really appealing.
Unfortunately the impression we got from the internet was the opposite of the experiences we had to make when staying there.
When we arrived we were impressed. The old lobby is charming and absolutely unique.
However from there on it just started getting worse.
At first we were shocked by how small the room was. There was hardly enough space for us to move freely. Also we could not see the TV from our bed. But not only the bedroom also the bathroom was tiny. In front of the Bathroom the whole carpet was wet, since there most have been some kind of leek.
The “king size bed” we reserved was smaller than any bed I have ever seen in a hotel.
When requesting a different room and willing to pay what ever additional fees necessary, we were informed that all rooms were booked. As if that wasn’t enough the woman didn’t not even apologize for the inconvenience or the wrong bed size. Now an apology would have been justified, since when checking the internet after her denial, other rooms were still available for that specific night!
Well then we decided to make the best of it and spent the night in that small room. Although the bed sheets were clean, the cushions must have been at least as old as the hotel itself. since their smell went right through the sheets.
The next day at exactly 8:30 AM the cleaning lady knocked at our door for the first time. After telling her that we would only be leaving at 10:30, she only knocked another two times until we finally left.
When checking out, no one asked us how our stay was or wished us a nice day. The only thing she said was: “All Set!”
I was really looking forward to a nice evening in Boston but this hotel was just one big disappointment.
This place is run down and the employees are generally unfriendly.
My suggestion if you want to get an impression of the hotel is: Walk though the lobby and have a drink at the nice bar they have. But that probably the best impression you’ll be able to get.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Grischun85
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

We are sorry that this guest did not have a typical Omni Parker House experience and understand that the guest room issues noted in the review undoubtedly clouded their overall assessment of our hotel. The review lacks certain details that could help us to understand exactly what happened. Therefore, we will gladly contact this guest to ascertain what we can do to restore the favorable opinion that prompted them to choose us in the first place.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Finishing up a four night stay here and couldn't be more pleased! Located a block from Boston Common and short distance to Quincy Market, it's been a great stay. Stayed in an executive king room, which was very spacious and comfortable! There is plenty of closet space and drawers. My one year old was with us, and my mother aka, the nanny. The cot we used fit perfectly in the side room where the closet was allowing him to fall asleep while we sat on the couch and read or played games. The bathroom is rather small, but worked just fine. No noise, except trash trucks early Monday morning. Wifi worked well.

The staff were very accommodating as I had requested a fridge for my son's milk and food. That was brought up right away. The bed was lumpy, but after long days in the heat, I managed to sleep just fine. My mom slept on the couch- not unfolded, because the sheets were dirty and looked used when we did unfold it. She just put clean sheet on top and put itaway each morning because housekeeping took the sheets away the second day. We ate in the Parker restaurant, which was nice. We had the Theater menu; the steak was great, and the salmon was okay. Of course, the Parker House rolls and Boston Cream Pie were fantastic! We liked the BCP ice cream the best!

It was easy to walk to all the major sights, get a cab, get to the airport, and Find great restaurants from this hotel. The trip was a mix of business and leisure and I would reco this hotel or either.

4  Thank kasens