RelaxSation Massage Therapy
Review Highlights
Treatment

Excellent Thai massage with Vivian. Really one of the best I already experienced any where in the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$ 27.95
from US$ 55.65
from US$ 56.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Thai massage with Vivian. Really one of the best I already experienced any where in the world!
Don’t miss it when you stop by Boston!

1  Thank Sara M
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I am so glad I decided to come here! My back was killing me at work so I looked for a place nearby with good reviews. Lily was wonderful! She let me change what type of massage I wanted to get once she started and I realized I needed deep tissue. She really worked on the part of my back that was bothering me and I feel so much better. Honestly one of the best massages I've had. Thank you Lily!

1  Thank Jen D
Reviewed 21 July 2018

If I could give RelaxSation 6 stars, I would have.

Great staff and services ! The name says it all SENSATIONAL RELAXATION!

Very attentive to customers and extraordinary skills. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

1  Thank virtualzzzz
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Great massage! Very friendly staff. Nice, clean, relaxing room. Good value for a massage downtown Boston

1  Thank batzz22
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place! I always see Ping for my gel manicures, she has the magic touch, they last forever. I’ve also had the chair massage , when I’m short on time but need a treat. Winnie , the manager, couldn’t be nicer , and the place is clean and inviting.
I highly recommend RelaxSation.

1  Thank Otisbelly
Reviewed 24 December 2017

My overall experience at RelaxSation Massage Therapy was awesome. After completing the Spartan Race, my forearms and quads became so stiff that I could not lift my arms above my shoulders without feeling very sore and I had to walk down a flight of stairs very slowly. The next day my sister recommended me to go Relaxsation Massage Therapy while visiting Boston. So, I came in as a walk-in on a weekday. The staff was very courteous and the wait was not long. I was paired with Vivian who performed a 90 minute deep tissue massage session. Vivian is such a professional and excellent at tuning in to me and really delivering the right pressure to treat my area of soreness. At the end of the massage, my arms and quads were still sore but I regained full range of motion with much less soreness than when I showed up. I'm very thankful for her treating and making me a healthier and better person on that visit. I definitely will come back again.

1  Thank Cyrus L
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Today I had a memorable and beneficial 30mn deep massage by Anne who put all her energy into unknotting my tightened shoulders and neck muscles. An amazing overall experience and a great team of professionals who have my friend and I a manicure, pedicure and massage. Brilliant! Thanks so much!

2  Thank jcadmaz
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Highly recommend this place for a good massage. It's easy to schedule appointments over Yelp without having to talk on the phone. Google Maps guided me to a parking garage under the Hyatt. That is not the correct street. I was able to find it with CityMapper. I called and the person who answered the phone was polite and helpful.

When I arrived, no one mentioned that I was late. They asked about the problems navigating and wanted details because they are trying to work on the Google Maps directions to the place. They have everyone pre-pay but they do accept credit cards for the price of the service. They gave me paperwork to fill out (have you had joint surgery? etc.), told me the name of my massage therapist, and told me to speak up if I needed a change in pressure.

I was guided back to the massage room and offered a bathroom break. The massage itself was excellent. Vivian was extremely thorough and checked in with me frequently to make sure the pressure was alright. I also liked that she gave me feedback periodically so that I could get to know my body better.

Things to know:
- The massage was relaxing, but more for how I feel now that it's over. Parts of it were painful, similar to foam rolling.
- The awkward dynamic that there sometimes is when getting a service like this was completely absent. I felt very comfortable talking or not talking with Vivian.
- Wear stretchy underwear because there's a glute massage and she uses your underpants to drape.
- Bring cash for a tip - you can't tip on credit card.
- Vivian is very adaptable. I asked for lighter pressure the second time I went and found it perfect for me. I recommend asking for light pressure if this is your first massage here.

4  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I get regular massages from a place at home but after having sciatica issues, my friends from the area recommended making an appointment with Vivian for a deep tissue massage. I was nervous about the appointment because I've heard that deep tissue massages are painful and it's no joke but it was worth every penny. Vivian was able to target problem areas and remedy the radiating pain almost instantly. She instructed me to lay off certain movements and made suggestions for stretching to help alleviate the pain. I still rave about Vivian to my family and friends - I would highly recommend her and will most definitely return the next time I'm in the area!

1  Thank Candace L
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great and relaxing massage this past weekend here. My massage therapist Vivian was awesome.. she helped me release all of my knots and made me feel so refresh and rejuvenated. I will definitely come back in the future

3  Thank meimei888888888