“Simply Awsome”

Luke's Lobster Back Bay, Boston
Ranked #13 of 110 Quick Bites in Boston
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 45
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Description: Luke's Lobster is a cozy, Maine-bred seafood shack committed to simple dishes that highlight superior ingredients, served straight from the source, without the filler. We are best known for our lobster rolls, friendly team and cozy shack atmosphere! Roll on in to try some of the best seafood Boston has to offer!
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Fantastic lobster roles with lots and lots of lobster and nothing else served on a lightly toaster hot dog bun. Chunky delicious and thick clam chowder, yum and a bean salad.
This is a small place with a small menu focused on lobster, crab and shrimp on roles. Great for take out to eat back at the hotel.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

We stopped through Boston for a quick bite to eat and this restaurant came highly recommended. It's a fast-food environment with very limited seating. The staff was extremely friendly. My husband and I ordered the lobster roll and clam chowder bowl without seeing the prices. Definitely a lot pricier than we were expecting and therefore not sure we'd be back. Our order was yummy and we got lucky with a table to eat at. I wish they had the clam chowder bread bowl year round but turns out it's only available in the winter time (we were too early).

1  Thank mrssantacruz317
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Local recommendation. BEST CHOWDER! Friendly service, fun spot, easy walk from Copley Place hotels and convention center.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Easy to eat and fresh, food was decent and well prepared, overall good score. Drawback: they got 2 Wifi hot spots but don't want to offer it to their guests, which is ridiculous. Would love to stay longer, but no Internet connectivity, went to Starbucks instead and forgot about ordering anything else over there. I'm not asking to open up my laptop and to setup my office, only to check my phone for some messages and directions, the especially as a tourist you wouldn't have a local sim card. Overall the score is just so so, food small but tasty. Don't understand how they calculate their trio, 3 halves for USD 19, shrimp, grab and lobster. Very small and only as a snack. If you charge that much for 3 small halves, offer some additional service, such as a water station and wifi. Otherwise your business won't last long, added value is the king and not everyone wants to drink a beer in their set menu. Just a suggestion, lol.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

I stopped by this place as it was recommended. The staff was wonderful- very friendly. I had been recommended to get the trio- which I did..... I think I would opt out of that and just get the lobster roll although all the rolls were full of crab, shrimp and lobster. I came late at night so they were out of the clam chowder but I did enjoy the Lobster, corn chowder and would recommend. There are not a ton of choices here but the menu said coming soon- ( like the mac and cheese ) So good to pick up a lobster roll if that is all you want- bagged chips and funky bottled drinks are the choices