“Quite good loved it”

Luke's Lobster Back Bay, Boston
Ranked #13 of 133 Quick Bites in Boston
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 45
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Description: Luke's Lobster is a cozy, Maine-bred seafood shack committed to simple dishes that highlight superior ingredients, served straight from the source, without the filler. We are best known for our lobster rolls, friendly team and cozy shack atmosphere! Roll on in to try some of the best seafood Boston has to offer!
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Easy to eat and fresh, food was decent and well prepared, overall good score. Drawback: they got 2 Wifi hot spots but don't want to offer it to their guests, which is ridiculous. Would love to stay longer, but no Internet connectivity, went to Starbucks instead and forgot about ordering anything else over there. I'm not asking to open up my laptop and to setup my office, only to check my phone for some messages and directions, the especially as a tourist you wouldn't have a local sim card. Overall the score is just so so, food small but tasty. Don't understand how they calculate their trio, 3 halves for USD 19, shrimp, grab and lobster. Very small and only as a snack. If you charge that much for 3 small halves, offer some additional service, such as a water station and wifi. Otherwise your business won't last long, added value is the king and not everyone wants to drink a beer in their set menu. Just a suggestion, lol.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

I stopped by this place as it was recommended. The staff was wonderful- very friendly. I had been recommended to get the trio- which I did..... I think I would opt out of that and just get the lobster roll although all the rolls were full of crab, shrimp and lobster. I came late at night so they were out of the clam chowder but I did enjoy the Lobster, corn chowder and would recommend. There are not a ton of choices here but the menu said coming soon- ( like the mac and cheese ) So good to pick up a lobster roll if that is all you want- bagged chips and funky bottled drinks are the choices

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We visited Luke’s several times during our stay. We don’t get quite the same food in Tulsa! The lobster roll was just the best we had in Boston. The clam chowder was very good also. Great staff, quick service and easy in/out.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Great food. Not a fancy place but clean. You have to order food with the cashier and pick up when food when ready. Really sweet lobster with butter. They load it up.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018

After passing up A LOT of $25 plus lobster rolls in Boston proper, we found Luke's with their Maine fresh lobster rolls, tails, chowder and other bites and drinks. The roll is toasted, mayo, lobster (and a good portion), lemon butter and their seasoning salt (which had a little too much thyme for my taste). Excellent clam chowder, one of the best I had this trip. Friendly staff. For $16 I'd go back in a Boston minute.

Date of visit: October 2018