Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Aloft.com
Hotels.com$475
Travelocity$475
travelup.com$532
ZenHotels.com$591
All reviews convention center minute walk south station silver line mini fridge corner room lobby elevator southie bcec hip proximity subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed several nights and enjoyed the top floor of the hotel with great views of the seaport area.

Used the gym and laundry facilities which were nice to have. The front desk was friendly and welcoming. My room was large and very efficiently laid out.

Theres a jimmy johns and dunkin a block or two away which was nice to have, but for all my meals I'd walk over to southie for sit down establishments.

Would return to stay here again due to proximity to the airport and the awesome views.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank D9741KBryang
AloftBostonSeaportDistrict Team, Guest Services / Front Office at Aloft Boston Seaport District, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

D9741KBryang, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We pride ourselves on ensuring our guests have an amazing stay with us, and I am thrilled to hear that we met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Boston area!

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

My stay was fine, pool was small and dirty… parking hot was far away …but other wise it was ok. Basic. Nothing great at all, staff is rude. BEWARE for of after your stay! If you choose to stay here be sure to CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARDS AFTER and get a new card so they can’t ghost charge you for double your stay 6weeks later and then refuse to reimburse you, refuse to call you back, and IGNORE all of your emails. I cancelled one night of my stay bc my car broke down, we had to tow home and return with other vehicle the next day, I was assured we wouldn’t be charged for canceling due to the circumstances and we would be refunded. The next night we stayed, paid (which was even more money then the first night was supposed to be) paid the $29 for parking … 6 weeks later I get a ghost charge for the cancelled night that was already refunded. I got the run around and then flat out ignoring all communications from me! Shame on this completely unprofessional company!!!! I’ve read similar reviews of them doing this to customers and charging them for damages that didnt exists. This cheap establishment is trying to make an extra dime by fraudulent charging customers!!! Thinking customers won’t notice weeks later!! Buyer BEWARE!!! Just pay the extra $30 and go stay at the Westin across the street… it’s much nicer, we got to use the pool with another family who stayed there & that’s what We should have done in the first place! Never again will I stay at aloft! Disputing charges and cancelled my card! So inconvenient!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. The hotel itself is fine. Front desk staff super nice. Rooms great. Beds super comfy. Just please be aware during good weather months:this hotel is across from Lawn on D and they have live music on the sometimes. It is extremely loud. Make sure to check the Lawn on D event calendar before booking your stay if that matters to you (we are just here with the kids for fan expo, so obvs wouldn’t matter if you’re out late, but you should be aware if you plan to stay in. Or request a room AWAY from Lawn on D.)

One other downside is there is no reason mini fridge. It’s a “cooler.” We got ice and put the bucket in the cooler to make it colder, but it’s really not meant for anything that needs refrigeration.

Also, the a/c is one of the floor models, so it can get very cold in the bed next to it.

But honestly none of that really bothers me. But the live music could be an issue if you have kids/don’t leave at night.

Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank 765jent

765jent, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review from your stay! Yes, in the nicer months, the Lawn on D can get very lively, however, we do offer complimentary ear plugs to those guests who need them. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the neighborhood!

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

Aloft was a different kind of experience, and we loved it. We were staying one night in order to board a cruise ship the next day…and we could see the ship from our room! It was comfortable and the restaurant was conveniently located downstairs. The stay and the food were enjoyable. This review is being done way too late as our stay was late September, 2019.

Room tip: Parking was inconvenient as it was behind the building across the street. My husband’s bad knees suffered during that walk.
1  Thank June A

June A, Thank you for taking the time to send in your review! Better late than never! We are so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience and that you had the opportunity to see the ship from your room. We hope you enjoyed your cruse, and we hope that the next cruise you take brings you back to see us.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

The staff were very friendly helpful and attentive, super knowledge of the area and how to get around, nearby restaurants, shops, transport links, bookings for the 'Hop-on-off Tourist Bus, etc.
Our room was a good size for 2 Adults and Kids and had A/C, a mini-fridge, coffee/Tea maker, bath/shower (great sized bathroom}, comfortable beds, and blackout blinds.
On the ground floor/Lobby there was a Laundry room with washing machines (you could purchase detergent from the vending machine) and driers which was really handy for a family holiday, a decent Gym and a swimming pool. Next to the Lobby, there was a seating area and a Bar open in the evenings from Wednesday- Sunday, there was plenty of comfortable seating with a TV, pool table, and loads of table games in case you wanted to be in the hotel but not in your room, there was also an outdoor terrace with seating.
There was a super free coffee/Tea maker with take-out cups.

Room tip: Our room was a corner room and a great size for a family of four with 3 suitcases and bags.
1  Thank gillianf504